Amla is eaten a lot in the winter season in India and it is also very beneficial. Amla comes in the winter season and at the same time it also contains many nutrients. Because of this, if you also want to take care of your health and want to eat deliciously, you will definitely like this recipe of Amla Paratha.
Amla rich in Vitamin C has many health benefits. So let us tell you this easy recipe to make Amla Paratha.
- 4-5 amla
- salt to taste
- some coriander leaves
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger
- Black pepper
- oil as needed
- 1-2 green chilies
Amla Paratha Recipe
- Wash and grate amla and put it in a bowl.
- Now add chopped coriander leaves and green chilies to it.
- Now add garlic and ginger to it.
- Put salt, pepper powder and coriander on it and mix everything together.
- Now take some dough and fill amla filling in it and roll it well. Now cook this paratha on medium flame.
- Serve it with butter.
- Bread Pizza Pocket is The Perfect Snack for Kids
- Crispy Spinach Rolls Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe
- Veg Manchurian Recipe