Bollywood actress Ananya Pandey’s skin looks glowing not only on camera but also off camera. The actress’s no makeup looks are proof that she is the owner of beautiful, glowing skin. However, it is not that Ananya Panday does not do anything for her skin. Ananya has told in her interview to Vogue magazine that she likes aloe Vera among the home remedies for skin. Apart from this, the actress has told on her Insta story that she also likes curd and turmeric face pack.
View this post on Instagram
Ananya Panday likes to extract the gel from the aloe Vera leaves at home, mash it and keep it in the fridge for a while and apply it on both her hair and face for 30 minutes. The actress had told that aloe Vera makes the hair very soft and the skin glows and she feels that aloe Vera is a very good tips for hair or skin.
Yogurt and Turmeric
In the lockdown, when most celebs were either sharing their cooking skills or fitness inspiration with people, some celebs were also sharing their beauty secrets with fans. Ananya Pandey had also told about the beauty recipe she got from her mother on her Insta story. The actress wrote, ‘Let me tell those who asked me this is a homemade mask made of curd and turmeric, to make it mix one teaspoon turmeric, one teaspoon honey and one table spoon curd. Do not apply it for more than 15 minutes.
Use Aloe Vera, Curd, Turmeric and Honey in Face Pack
1. Aloe Vera, Turmeric and Honey
– Mix 2 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp curd in 2 tbsp aloe Vera gel (readymade or homemade gel) and keep it on the face for 20 minutes.
– After that wash off with normal water.
– Aloe Vera and honey protect the skin from anti-aging signs and make the skin soft supple. Turmeric tones the skin along with preventing sunburn.
2. Yogurt, Aloe Vera and Honey
Mix one teaspoon of aloe Vera and equal quantity of turmeric in one tablespoon of curd. Keep it on the face for 10 minutes. This pack reduces the inflammation of the skin and also gives glow to the skin with a relaxed look.
- How to Make Lemon Peel Scrub and Face Pack Recipe
- How to Wash your Face without Soap and Face Wash
- Tips to Recreate Disha Patani Ruby lips and Gatsby Hair look