As the heat and humidity in the environment increase, the sebaceous gland, which retains the natural oil in the skin, gets activated. Due to this excessive oil starts appearing on the skin and this oil accumulates on the surface of the skin making the face oily, sticky. This is the reason why acne is the most common problem in this season. Apart from this, the sun also causes a lot of trouble to the skin. This is the reason that as much as there is a need to take care of health in the summer season (Apply These Things on The Face in Summer), it is equally important to take care of the skin.
Skin Care Should Be Taken in Summer
To protect the skin from the effects of weather, by taking care of small things, you can keep the skin safe from the effects of heat. Such as choosing seasonal creams, adding cleansing to the regular routine, drinking enough water, adding cucumber drink recipes or other seasonal fruit drinks to the routine, using sunscreen along with shades, hats, scarves, umbrellas You can take care of your skin by using it and keeping the food and food according to the summer. Along with this, take care that you also use food items that protect from heat in the food.
Apply These Household Things on the Face in Summer
In the summer season, there are many home remedies to relax the skin of the face and protect it from the effects of heat.
5. Aloe Vera
6. Raw Milk
Apply These Things on The Face in Summer
1. Honey – Honey has anti-bacterial properties which help in controlling acne, blemishes on the skin during the summer season. Apply honey on the face for 10 minutes and then wash it off.
2. Cucumber – Cucumber is like a boon to hydrate the skin in summer. Cucumbers are high in water and are rich in many types of antioxidants. Applying cucumber on the skin in the summer season removes the blemishes and also brightens the complexion of the skin.
3. Tomato – To get relief from sun tanned skin, using tomato in summer is a good solution. Cut tomatoes can be rubbed directly on the face or you can mix curd and oatmeal in tomato puree or you can also apply on the face by mixing tomato and lemon juice.
4. Curd – Applying curd on the face in summer provides relief from sun tanned skin and makes the skin even tone. This brings glow on the skin and also exfoliates the skin well. Yogurt is also used in DIY masks for blackheads.
5. Aloe Vera – Vitamin C, E and A are found in aloe Vera gel. If the question arises in your mind that how to keep the skin hydrated, then aloe Vera is the simplest answer. In summers, aloe Vera gel moisturizes the skin and also prevents dryness. Before sleeping at night, apply aloe Vera gel on the face and sleep.
6. Raw milk – Applying raw milk on the face in summer not only makes the complexion even, it is also very beneficial for cleaning the skin. Along with removing tanning, raw milk also has properties to moisturize and exfoliate the skin.
7. Salt – Mix salt and rose water and wash the face thrice a day with this water. Due to this, the complexion of the face is even and the effect of sunlight is less visible on the face. Applying salt has always been considered beneficial for many skin problems in summer. It is very effective in dealing with problems like wrinkles, pimples.
Face Cream for Summer
If the skin tone starts to darken due to heat or if the face tan starts appearing, then these creams are considered useful to clean the skin along with reducing the spots of the face.
1. Bye Bye Blemishes Face Cream
This non-sticky cream from Mamaearth is enriched with Vitamin C along with extracts from Mulberry and Daisy flowers. This cream gives an even look to the skin tone and also reduces blemishes. It is not sticky and absorbs very quickly into the skin, so it is a good choice for summers.
2. White Glow Skin Whitening and Brightening Gel
This product from Lotus Herbals is a perfect blend of cream and gel and is perfect for summers. It reduces the blemishes and gives an even look to the skin.
3. Bio Coconut Whitening and Brightening Cream for All
This luxury cream from Biotique is enriched with Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Dandelion and Manjistha extracts to lighten blemishes and brighten the complexion.
4. Lakme 9 to 5 cc Color Transform Face Cream
This cream from Lakme gives a flawless look to the skin with light makeup along with daily skin care. This product from Lakme is a good option to apply on the face in summers as it has SPF 20, it moisturizes the skin and gives a fresh look. It is perfect for giving a flawless, glowing look to the skin.
5. Himalaya Clear Complexion Whitening Day Cream
This cream from Himalaya is light and not sticky at all. The herbal sunblock Cinna lock is used in this cream along with extracts of Licorice Root Yami Mulethi and Safed Damar (gum from Sal family tree). Together, they give triple protection to the skin and hydrate the skin well and protect the skin tone from darkening due to the effects of sunlight. This product gives an even tone look to the skin.
Sunscreen is a Must
UV-A and UV-B rays coming from the sun are very harmful for the skin. Apart from temporary tanning, they also cause permanent signs of premature aging like fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation etc. In such a situation, it is most important to include sunscreen in skin care during the summer season. You can choose an SPF of 30 to 50 for this season. You can also use organic sunscreen if you want.
- Benefits of Spirulina and Disadvantages
- Benefits of Rosemary Oil and Side Effects
- How to Keep Stomach Cool – Home Remedies to Keep Stomach Cool
In this season the sun, hot air is very irritating to the skin. The problem of getting acne and sunburn is very common in this season and the complexion also starts getting darker than ever. In such a situation, to take care of the skin in summer, some home remedies and some creams can be taken care of by adding some creams to your routine.