Benefits of Baking Soda: There is such an item in your kitchen that will make your hair and skin very beautiful and healthy. We are talking about baking soda. There are many such dishes of Indian kitchen in which the use of soda is necessary, so it is found in every household. Baking soda is actually sodium bicarbonate. It is natural and comes in white colored powder.
10 Benefits of Baking soda
1. If there is a problem of acne on the face, then baking soda is very effective for this. Due to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces the size of existing acne and prevents new ones from coming back. Baking soda has the property of controlling the pH of the skin, which prevents skin damage.
2. To use baking soda, make a paste by taking a spoonful of soda with water and leave it on the skin for 1 to 2 minutes and then wash with cold water. This paste should be used once every day for the next two to three days, then it should be done once or twice for a week.
Read More: Facial yoga
3. Backing soda is a very effective solution for people who want white teeth. Baking soda removes the yellow coating from the teeth. Along with this, it protects the teeth from plaque by removing the acid produced by the bacteria. For this, take baking soda along with toothpaste on your toothbrush and brush for two minutes. Doing this once every day for a few days will remove the yellowness from the teeth. Be careful to avoid using excessive amounts of baking soda. Follow any remedy for a short time only. With prolonged use, the backing soda will strip the natural enamel layer from the teeth.
4. Baking soda is alkaline in nature and has a great effect on sunburned skin. Its use stops burning and itching. Being an antiseptic, it is very effective in sunburn. For this, make a solution of one or two spoons of baking soda in a cup of water, dip a clean cloth in this solution and keep it in the place where the skin has been sunburned. Leave it for five to ten minutes and repeat this use two to three times a day.
5. Not having uniform skin color in the body also troubles many people. If you desire glowing skin, then backing soda can help you. Baking soda has the property of removing dead skin, besides it also balances the pH level, which keeps the skin beautiful.
6. Apart from this, mix four to five drops of extra virgin olive oil in one spoon of baking soda and one spoon of lemon juice. Apply this paste on the face. Leave it for five minutes and then wash the face with cold water. This remedy can be tried two to three times in a week.
7. If the neck is troubled by the blackness of the elbows, then take a spoonful of baking soda, mix coconut oil in it. Now apply this paste on your neck and elbows. Use it regularly before taking a bath. In a few days the effect will be in front of you.
Read More: Cracked heels
8. If you are worried about the color of your nails, then there is no better solution than baking soda. Baking soda has bleaching and exfoliating properties that improve the color of the nails.
9. Make a fine solution by mixing half a cup of water, 1/3 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide and one teaspoon of baking soda. Soak your nails in this solution for two to 3 minutes. This remedy can be tried once in 15 days.
10. The special thing about baking soda is that it has antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Apart from this, it prevents from colds, mouth problems and skin diseases.