Benefits of Pumpkin For Skin: Skincare has become the first priority of people in today’s time. It helps to relax, rejuvenate and refresh your skin. For most of us, skincare doesn’t just mean making the skin better but at the same time it helps to relax our mind as well. Because of this skincare has become so important in today’s time. Also, most people prefer to take care of the skin with the help of DIY or home remedies.
Most people have replaced chemical-rich products with natural home-made skincare products, but at the same time, our options may have become less. Because of this, today we have brought you the recipe of Vanilla and Pumpkin Scrub. It is also easy to make and it is also very beneficial for the skin. So let us tell you about its benefits before learning how to make it.
Benefits of Pumpkin For Skin
- Pumpkin is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants.
- When it comes to wrinkles, they are also very helpful in preventing it.
- Not only the elasticity of the skin, but the enzymes present in it also work for skin exfoliation.
- Vitamin A is also present in it, which helps in removing acne.
- Apart from this, the vitamin E present in it helps in making your skin glowing and radiant.
See More: Herbal Body Wash at Home
How to Make Vanilla and Pumpkin Scrub
– 1 cup sugar
– 4 tbsp pumpkin puree
– 2 tbsp coconut oil
– 1/4 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– a container
To Make vanilla and pumpkin scrub
- To make vanilla and pumpkin scrub, first heat coconut oil in a pan and then turn off the gas.
- Now add vanilla extract to this pan and mix both well.
- Now add pumpkin puree to it and mix it well.
- Now add cinnamon to the puree and mix everything well.
- Finally, add sugar to the puree and mix well.
- Now take out the scrub in a jar and keep it.
See more: Hot Towel Scrub Benefits
How to use Pumpkin and vanilla Scrub
First of all, store this scrub in a cool place. If you keep it in the fridge, take it out two hours before use so that the coconut oil present in it melts.
You can apply this scrub on any part of your body but avoid applying it on your face.
You can use it to scrub hands and feet. If you want, you can also massage your hands and feet with it.
Along with this, if you want, you can also give them as a gift to your loved ones on special occasions. If you gift it then you can also add orange food color to it while making it.
See More: Benefits of Lavender Scrub