How to Remove Bitterness from Bitter Gourd Cooking: Although bitter gourd has a bitter taste, it is no less than a boon for health. Its regular consumption is very beneficial for health. Due to its bitter taste, people do not like to include it in their diet. If you are also one of them and are hesitant to include it in your diet, then we have brought some home remedies for you, using which you can easily get rid of the bitterness of bitter gourd. About ways to remove the of bitter taste.
How to Remove Bitterness from Bitter Gourd Cooking Tips
To reduce the bitterness of bitter gourd, add salt to it and keep it for some time. Then boil bitter gourd and later make its vegetable. This will reduce the bitterness of the bitter gourd vegetable.
– Bitterness of bitter gourd is highest in their seeds. Before using bitter gourd, remove their seeds separately, then make vegetables.
– To remove the bitterness, cut the bitter gourd into small pieces and then soak it in curd for an hour. This will make the taste of bitter gourd not bitter but tasty.
– To reduce the bitterness of bitter gourd, first peel it and then add flour and salt to it and leave it for an hour. Then wash and cook.
– While making bitter gourd curry, use onion, soya or groundnut. This will remove the bitterness of bitter gourd.
– If you have less time and you want that bitterness does not remain in bitter gourd at all, then for this you deep fry the bitter gourd. This removes the bitterness of bitter gourd completely.