Are your kids tired of eating the same old snack? If yes then you should also try this easy bread pizza pocket, which is very easy to make and your kids will definitely like it. You can use many vegetables in this recipe as well as make it more delicious with cheese.
Bread Pizza Pocket Intergradient
– water to seal
– 1 tsp butter
– 1 Turi Garlic (finely chopped)
– 1/2 onion (finely chopped onion)
– 1 carrot
– 3 tsp sweet corn
– 1/2 capsicum (finely chopped)
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 3 tbsp pizza sauce
– 4 olives
– 1 tsp jalapeno
– 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
– 9 piece brace
– oil for frying
How to Make Bread Pizza Pocket
– Take a big pan and put 1 tsp butter in it. Now sauté garlic and onion in it.
– Now add 1 carrot, 3 tbsp sweetcorn, 1/2 capsicum and 1/4 tsp salt to it.
– Fry them well on high flame, or till the vegetables are cooked well.
– Now add 3 tbsp pizza sauce and mix it well.
– Now put it in a bowl and let it cool.
– Now add olive, jalapeno and mozzarella cheese and mix it.
– Now take a slice of bread and cut it from the sides and roll it to make it thin.
– Now put stuffing in it and seal it with water.
– Now heat the oil and deep fry it on medium flame or if you have oven then you can preheat it and bake it for 15-20 minutes.
– Now your bread pizza pockets are ready. Serve them with dip of your choice.
- Recipe to Make Delicious Aloo Bonda at Home
- How to Reduce Excess Spice from Food
- You Can Also Try Paneer Barfi Recipe This Diwali
- Make Restaurant like Veg Manchow Soup Now at Home Recipe