A hair bun gives you an elegant and chic look. However, girls with short hair don’t get a chance to make a bun in their hair because their hair falls out of the bun. Because of this, today we have brought some such tips for you, with the help of which you can make a bun even if you have short hair. Also these looks look super stylish. So if you also want to make a bun in your short hair, then read this article till the end. know Bun Hairstyle Ideas.
Bun Hairstyle Ideas For Short Length Hair
– Gather your hair at the top of your head with the help of a comb. For this, you can either gather the hair very upwards or slightly below it.
– Now put a rubber band in your hair. Make sure that it is tight so that the hair does not come out of it.
– If you want, you can also use bobby pins to give more security to your hair.
– Now with the help of a comb, tease the hair in your ponytail. This will give volume to your hair as well as give texture to the bun.
– Now take a part of your ponytail and hold it. Now keep the tip of the comb and turn the comb in the opposite direction of your head. Now gently tease the hair. Do this till the hair gets tangled.
– You can also use a fine-toothed comb for this and you can also miss this step if you want to be sleek.
– Now divide your ponytail into 2 equal parts. Make sure both the parts are equal.
– Twist one section down and secure with a pin. Tuck this part under your ponytail. Secure it with bobby pins. Do not twist your hair too titly but tuck it in well.
– Twist the rest of the hair up and tuck the end with bobby pins.
– Now tuck the remaining hair with bobby pins and apply hair spray so that your hair stays in one place.
– Gather your hair down with a comb. Now secure the hair with a rubber band. Make sure it is tight and your hair doesn’t come out of it.
– If you want, you can keep your hair in the center or if you want, you can keep it in the left or right side and you can also try a side bun.
– Now comb the hair of the ponytail well. This will give volume to your bun.
– Now take a section of your hair and hold it straight. Now place the comb on the hair from the tip side and roll it upside down towards the head. Now put a bell in your hair. Repeat this until the hair is right. This will give you the perfect look.
– Now take a small part and curl it from the bottom. Now secure the hair with bobby pins. Keep taking sections of your hair and securing it with a pin at the bottom until all of the hair is tightly secured. If you want, you can leave some of your hair as well.
– If you want, you can divide your ponytail into two equal parts and secure it with a pin by twisting it.
With these two great ways, you too can make a bun hairstyle in your short hair and you will look very beautiful in it.
- Style Up Your Tresses By Choosing The Best Hair Color This Love Month
- How to Make Pineapple Bun Hairstyle Step By Step
- Tips to Take Care of Hair during Scorching Heath