The heat is rising among Android gamers ever since the release of Fortnite and PUBG FPS games and it has reached the Call Of Duty Mobile Apk for Android. COD is one such popular PC and Console game that is making its way to Android. Here is the guide to download and install this game on any android phone. It is currently in beta version and latest as of writing this post is 1.0.
COD is going to release Call of Duty Mobile APK, the latest first-person shooter game for Android and iOS, in association with the game’s publisher, Tencent Games. Well, it seems the time is right as the world has already seen the popularity of Fortnite and PUBG games in different towards COD.
Call of Duty Mobile APK Gameplay
Call Of Duty®: Mobile is a brand new, standalone mobile title that features a collection of the following: fan-favorite maps, competitive game modes, familiar characters and signature weapons, borrowed from COD: Black Ops and COD®: Modern Warfare, making it an epic experience.
COD Mobile APK is a multiplayer game that comes with lots of maps and mods.
Well, the introduction will not be enough for those who do not know about COD and it is not necessary at all for those who have played it.
Installing the Call of Duty Mobile app on Android is not straight forward and requires a little manual work. So let’s see how to download and install Call Of Duty Mobile APK in Android.
Call of Duty Mobile APK Download Info:
|Name of the Game
|Call of Duty: Mobile
|Activision Publishing, Inc.
|Supported OS version:
|Android 4.0.3 and higher
|Game APK Size:
|Requires ROOT Permission?
The latest version of Call Of Duty Mobile APK 1.0.2 was released on 3 June 2019. The latest release contains the following updates:
- Anti-Aliasing enabled
- Enabled binding of Guest account to Facebook
- Optimized video performance
- Optimized Battle Royale map loading
- Optimized Battle Royale sound effects
- Adjusted effective rates of consumables in Battle Royale
- Fixed gyroscope bug affecting some devices
- Fixed grenade throwing while ADS
- Fixed looping helicopter sound
- Fixed an issue that affected fall damage
- Various other fixes
Download Call Of Duty Mobile APK for Android with OBB File:
Well, officially Call of Duty Mobile APK is still in beta in various regions of the world. The game’s play store link asks users to pre-register to download and play the game.
I am sure that you have come here only after pre-registering and you have to wait till you get a chance to install the game. And I know you want to play the game right now.
You can download beta version of Call Of Duty Mobile APK 1.0.2 (which is latest) and install related OBB File from here. You can download COD APK on your Android mobile by following the instructions given here. You can start playing the duty game from today itself. Below are the Apk and OBB files to download Call of Duty Mobile on Android:
Download Call of Duty Mobile (COD) APK 1.0.2 from the link:
Download Call of Duty Mobiles APK (COD) with OBB file and copy it to your phone.
The COD Mobile v1.0.0 and 1.0.1 doesn’t seem to work anymore after the 1.0.2 BETA update has come. But I have verified with COD Mobile APK 1.0.2 which is working fine.
To install Call of Duty Mobiles APK (COD), install the app from unknown sources in your Android device.
For Android Nougat: Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
Note: By following these steps you can install any app and game
For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the COD APK.
For example: If you have downloaded APK file of COD on your mobile on Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
Where you have downloaded the APK file of the game in your mobile, you want to install it from there. So you have to follow these steps.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc.) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source.
- Then install Call of Duty; When the installation is done, play the COD mobiles game.
If your mobile display is stuck on a black screen and the game doesn’t progress, don’t panic, just follow the instructions below. Join Telegram Channel
- Then exit or close the game.
- Extract OBB from Zip File Contents
- (main.234.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb) to the Phone’s Internal Storage/Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter folder.
- When installed COD on your Android phone, the above folder was not there already. So, I read to create this folder myself.
- Otherwise, the OBB zip file contains the com.activision.callofduty.shooter folder which you can copy directly to the Internal Storage/ Android / obb/ folder.
- Start and play the game again to play Call of Duty on your mobiles.