An eating disorder (Causes) is a complex medical condition that can lead to serial health concussions. It is one of the risk mental diseases. It can happen to people of any gender at any age, and according to PubMed Central, it is mainly seen in adolescents.
Causes of Eating Disorder
There can be many reasons for eating disorder, some of which are mentioned here:
- Genetics: This is an eating disorder, which is mainly seen in children whose parents have also had such a disorder.
- Personality Traits: According to a study by PubMed Central, factors that like to be too thin, negative emotions, perfectionism, negative urgency, serotonin, dopamine and ovarian hormones cause this condition.
- At the same time, due to differences in brain structure and biology, eating disorder can also occur.
Common Eating Disorders in Teenagers
Eating disorder consists of extreme food and weight issues. One of the few common eating disorders is Anorexia nervosa (a condition in which people are very obsess about their weight and food), Bulimia nervosa (a condition in which people eat large amounts of food in a short period of time) And then it is taken out by vomiting or with the help of laxatives.) And in addition there is a binge eating disorder.
Teenagers often face intense pressure, whether it is related to beauty or body structure or weight, due to any reason children can have an eating disorder. According to studies, 35 to 81 percent of adolescents are female and 16 to 55 percent of male adolescents have this problem due to image dissatisfaction.
- Fish Oil Benefits and Side Effects of Fish Oil
- Fish Oil Capsules Benefits – Benefits of Fish oil, Useful For Both Health and Beauty
- Home Remedies to Get Treatment for Cracked Heels