Taking care of the baby throughout the day is no less than a task for the mother. In such a situation, to keep the children busy, the mother gives toys in their hands. But did you know that not all toys are safe for your baby? That’s why it is important for parents to know which toys are safe to give to their child at what age. What are the things that parents should keep in mind while choosing baby toys (How to Clean Baby Toys Safely), we will learn about it in this article.
Growing children put everything in their mouth. It is normal for children to do this. Because it is an important stage of development in children. In such a situation, it becomes necessary for the parents to pay attention to what they are giving in the hands of the children. If children’s toys are not cleaned, then it increases the risk of infection and illness in them.
This is the reason why in this article parents will know in detail about how to give toys to children. Plus, we’ll share tips on keeping kids toys clean and germ-free.
How to Clean Baby Toys Safely
How toys are safe for the baby and what things should be kept in mind while buying them, below are telling about it in detail:
1. Soft Toys – Regarding how the baby should be given toys to play, experts believe that soft toys should be given to the six-month-old baby to play. This is because babies of this age see everything with their mouth in their mouth. In such a situation, even if the baby puts the toy in the mouth, then it will not be harmed in any way.
2. Do not Give Small Toys – Never give your baby too small a toy to play with. It can get stuck in the baby’s throat and cause discomfort.
3. Good Quality Toys – Always buy good quality toys for your baby. Such harmful substances are used to make cheap toys, which can have a bad effect on the health of the child.
4. Take Toys by Looking at The Age Label – nowadays it is written on the toys that what age children they are for. So, keeping this in mind, choose toys.
5. Do not Give Chew Toys- Never give toys that can be chewed to young children. Like clay, slime. Children can swallow these when you are not around.
6. Avoid giving Loud Toys – Young children should also be kept away from loud noise toys. These can affect children’s hearing.
7. Washable Toys- Always choose such toys for babies, which are easy to clean and keep germs free every day.
8. Strings – Parents note that toys for young children should not have strings or strings of any kind. Also note that the edge of the toy should not be sharp at all. Children can hurt themselves with such toys.
Important Tips to Keep Baby Toys Germ Free
Babies have a habit of taking everything in their mouth. This is the way to explore those things. In such a situation, it becomes necessary for the parents to take care of the cleanliness of the baby’s toys. Because many times in a day his toy falls on the ground. Then the children start putting the same toy in their mouth. This allows bacteria to enter the baby’s body easily. So let’s know how to keep baby toys germ-free:
- There are many disinfectants available in the market to clean baby toys.
- Spraying the cleanser on the toys daily and wiping it with a cloth can be a better solution.
- People who clean toys with normal soap and surf. Sometimes it’s just a little too much left in the toy. Keep in mind that soap and surf can at times enter the baby’s body and cause harm.
- Similarly, for cleaning children’s toys, always choose a cleanser made from natural products.
The company ‘The Moms Co’ claims that the natural surface cleanser made by them eliminates 99.9% of germs from children’s toys in 30 seconds. It is prepared from special neem extract and natural amino acids. No harmful chemicals have been used to make it. It is completely safe to use for children.
- Products for Postpartum Large Facial Pores
- How to Reduce Excess Body Heat During Pregnancy
- Tips to Fade Dark Spots after Pregnancy
- Benefits of Baby Oil for Pregnant Women
Hopefully, after reading this article, you must have become well aware of how toys are safe for baby. Also, how to keep baby toys clean and germ free will also be known. Then what is the delay, start cleaning the toys of babies from today itself.