Be it a vegetable with good gravy, be it rajma or chickpeas or even if it is a combination of famous mach rice (Perfect Rice), if the rice becomes sticky, then understand that you have missed out on enjoying the real taste. The stomach will be full, but those who appreciate the taste, they know that the taste of food becomes fizzy or you can say that it becomes sticky.
If you too often are not able to make blooming rice while making rice, then by taking care of some small things, you can make the best blooming rice. What are these tips? Let’s know- Tips to Cook Non Sticky Perfect Rice.
1. First of all, wash and soak the rice in water for half an hour before preparing it.
2. While making rice, the water should be one and a half times more than that of rice. Add double the water to the rice only when the rice does not get time to soak.
3. Even if you are preparing rice in an open vessel, take double the water and add one teaspoon of salt to the water. When the rice comes to a boil, then reduce the heat. While preparing rice in the cooker, keep in mind that do not reduce the flame till one whistle is heard.
4. While making rice in the cooker, add one spoon of ghee to the water and make rice.
5. While offering rice in an open vessel, make rice by adding lemon, vinegar or oil to the water. They do not allow the rice to stick together.
6. Do not stir the rice too often or over and over again. By doing this the rice breaks down and becomes sticky.
- Must Try Dishes If You like Garlic
- Left Over Rice Recipes to Try at Home
- How to Make Fluffy Soft Roti Cooking Tips