Cumin Seeds For Skin Whitening: Cumin plays a very important role in making our food tasty and fragrant. Cumin is very easily available in everyone’s kitchen, because without it the dish looks incomplete, especially lentils and vegetables. Hence, cumin has the highest importance in our Indian cuisine. Along with enhancing the taste of food, cumin is also very beneficial for our health. But at the same time very few people know about the beauty benefits of cumin seeds for skin whitening.
How to Use Cumin Seeds For Skin Whitening Tips
Yes, cumin seeds along with keeping good health proves to be very effective for our skin as well. Cumin is not the answer to enhance the complexion of the face, get rid of acne and pimples and remove tanning during the summer season. Today here we will tell you how to use it as a scrub and face pack, which is very easy and suitable for almost every skin type. Then let us know how to make cumin face scrub and face pack to increase the complexion of the face.
How to Make Cumin Face Scrub
To make cumin scrub, first put cumin powder, tea-tree oil, honey, sugar and almond oil in a bowl and mix it until it starts forming strings. Now keep this whole mixture in a jar and keep it in a cool place. You can apply this scrub anytime, just keep it away from the eye area. It has to be applied on those parts of the face or body where you want glow. Apart from face, you can also use this scrub on your back, arms, legs and neck. If you want, you can store this scrub in a jar for 6 months.
How to Make Cumin Face Pack
To make a face pack, first of all, mix a small amount of honey and turmeric in cumin powder. Now apply this paste on the face until it dries up. Then wash it off with normal water. This will make your skin soft and glowing.
Cumin Seeds Benefits for Skin
1. Cumin is a good source of dietary fiber, so it helps in cleansing the skin and removing toxins from it.
2. Cumin Acts as an Anti-Aging Agent on the Skin.
3. It helps in improving the complexion by absorbing the extra oil of our skin and your skin will be glowing.
4. Antibacterial and antioxidant properties are found in cumin, which are essential for skin care.
5. The properties present in cumin give the face even tone by removing the problem of tanning.
6. Its use also gets rid of dark spots on the skin.
- How to Use Coconut Water for Skin Care Routine
- How to Make Curry leaves Face Pack Benefits
- Raw Milk Beauty Benefits and Home Remedies
- Beauty Benefits of Basil