DIY Ceramic Face Pack: In today’s time, most people do not have patience and especially when it comes to skincare. Although we all follow some kind of beauty routine but when we feel that those things are not working on our skin then it means that our skin needs more care.
Get Glowing and Beautiful Skin with DIY Ceramic Face Pack
Chinese clay (Kaolin Clay) can be of great benefit to your skin in this case as it cleanses your skin from within and makes it brighter and lighter. You will easily find this clay on many e-commerce websites and after that you can easily make this DIY face pack at home.
DIY Kaolin Clay Face Mask Recipe
– 1 tbsp kaolin clay
– 2 tsp green tea powder
– half tablespoon aloe Vera pulp
– 1-2 drops lavender essential oil
– Mix all the things in a bowl.
– Now keep in mind that there should be no lumps in the mixture during this time.
– Its consistency should be thick.
– Now apply it on your face with the help of a makeup brush.
– Leave it on for at least 15 minutes.
– Now clean your face with lukewarm water.
– After 15 minutes wash your face with cold water.
– Now dry your face and apply moisturizer.
Benefits of Kaolin Clay Face Mask
Reduce Breakouts and Acne
Whether your poor skincare routine or diet can lead to breakouts and acne on your skin, it affects your confidence. If you can easily treat this problem then you definitely should. You should use a clay face mask for this. This opens your pores. With its help, your skin becomes clean and at the same time the skin gets rid of pimples etc.
Remove oil from Skin
This DIY face mask also helps to remove the access sebum from your skin, which is the main reason for having oily skin. Sebum forms a greasy layer on your skin which does not allow your skin to breathe and you get acne. Green tea and kaolin clay absorbs the access oil and gives you oil free skin.
- Carrot Seed Oil is The New Korean Beauty Trend
- Tips to Take Care of Your Skin after Workout
- Do Not Use These Things on The Skin During Pregnancy
- Coconut Water Beauty Tips
- Signs You Have over Sensitive Skin
Protect from Dull Skin
Most of the dust and soil is inside your pores and its effect is visible on the outside. For this reason, you should make a protective layer on your skin. In such a situation, this DIY face mask is perfect for you. It removes small dirt particles and at the same time forms a protective layer on your skin which prevents your skin from becoming dull and dehydrated.