Face Wash Tips: If we all call the face the visiting card of our beauty, then there will be nothing wrong in it, because whether it is only external beauty or complete personality, no one guesses it first from our face. All the other styling and ideal things come after this. In such a situation, it is obvious that the cleanliness of the face will be considered as the first step of this beginning, which is by washing your face.
The face has to endure a lot these days, because it is that part of our body, which is always open and is in direct contact with the environment. As far as the environment is concerned, increasing pollution has increased this problem a lot. Apart from this layer of external pollution, many things like excess facial oil, dead skin, traces of old makeup get deposited on the facial skin like a layer. Now the question arises that how much do we know about the correct use of face wash, which plays an important role in cleaning the face. It is also important to know that despite using face wash in their routine every day, most of the people are unaware of the nuances related to it.
Why is Face Wash Better Than Soap?
Facewash is the best in every aspect for cleaning the face, as it is formulated keeping in mind the needs of every skin type and it is also a great alternative to soap. If we talk about today’s time, there are so many things like cleansing milk, rejuvenating soap, cream, gel, lotion for face cleaning in any cosmetic shop that it is very natural for anyone to get dizzy. All these are important, but according to the need and time of each face. Basically, even today, the first requirement for cleaning the face is clean water and a cleansing face wash that suits your skin type.
Soap was good for the face earlier only, till we had no other option given the time and increasing pollution. Then we were completely dependent on water and soap only. The biggest thing is that earlier the pollution and the hustle and bustle of everyday life were not so much, but today it is not so. So time has changed the need and methods of cleaning the skin along with many other things. So soap cannot fulfill this need.
One reason for this is that the use of soap is too harsh for the face, while the skin of the face is very gentle, soft and sensitive and it is also different from each other for all individuals. The use of soap does not remove all the layers of dirt, dead skin, traces of old makeup, excess oil etc. Also, due to regular use of soap, the natural moisture of the face ends and the skin of the face starts getting hard. Soap can also disturb the pH balance of the skin.
How to Choose The Right Face Wash
To choose the right face wash according to your skin, the most important thing is to first understand your skin type. Along with identifying your skin among oily skin, dry skin, damaged skin, mixed skin, sensitive skin, normal skin etc., it is also very important to understand the need of the skin according to your skin and routine, that is, most of your time. Passes indoors or your lifestyle is too hectic and tiring. Makeup has to be done only occasionally or your work style demands makeup on a daily basis. Where do you live, what is the environment like, whether there is clean air and greenery around, or there is a lot of pollution etc. A face wash is chosen on the basis of all these and these are the things which are usually completely ignored. Then it is blamed that even the most expensive face wash does not work. Actually, the fault is not of the face wash, it is not the right way to choose it.
For Sensitive Skin
If your skin is sensitive, then the first thing you should understand is that soap is not made for your skin. Always choose a medicated mild face wash according to your skin. Those with very sensitive skin should not wash their face more than twice. In this also, once face wash and once face cleansing should be used.
For Oily Skin
People with oily skin have to face some problem every day, because for their skin only face wash with salicylic acid is effective, which cleans the dirt and excess oil from the skin, but retains the necessary natural moisture.
For Dry Skin
Those with dry skin need a face wash that cleans the dirt from the skin, but while retaining the necessary moisture. For this you need a very mild face wash. Also, you should avoid washing your face frequently.
For Patchy Skin
People who have to do more outdoor work, their skin becomes patchy due to dust and pollution. For them, the use of fair face wash is good.
Right Way to Wash Face
It is wrong to assume that washing the face with water and face wash is enough to clean the face. For this, it is very important to keep some things in mind –
1. Always wash the face with cold or lukewarm water only. Hot water should not be used at all for washing the face.
2. Make sure to clean the face twice a day with face wash. If you have come through a polluted place, then make sure to clean the face immediately after.
3. The face wash should be rubbed lightly on the face, not rubbing too much. After massaging the face wash lightly on the face, washing the face removes all the dirt and blood circulation also remains healthy.
4. Always wipe the face by patting it lightly with a clean towel. Cleaning the face by rubbing vigorously, there is a possibility of wrinkles on the skin quickly. Also, never use any other used towel on your face.
5. After this do not forget to apply a little moisturizer on the face.
Keep These Important Things in Mind While doing Facewash
Washing our face is the work of our routine, which we simply do without paying attention, but you will be surprised to know that even in this normal-looking work, we make many small mistakes, due to which we get skin infection.
Not Using The Right Cleanser
The pH balance of your cleanser should be according to the skin type of your face. There should be a foam based cleanser for oily skin and a cream based cleanser for dry skin. If your face feels tight, dry or dirty even after face wash, then it is a simple sign that you need to change your cleanser. One more thing, if your face is dry, do not forget to use soap on your face, as it can cause dryness and irritation on your face.
Don’t put Dirty Hands on Face
Do you wash your hands thoroughly before washing your face? If not, you are transferring dirt and bacteria to your face through your hands. If you think that while washing your mouth, your hands will also be washed, then you should consider this habit of yours.
Makeup will also wash off
It is absolutely true that when you wash your face, the makeup will wash off, but due to this thinking, not removing the makeup from the face before the face wash can lead to unhealthy skin and dark complexion, because the skin pores due to facewash without taking off the makeup. are closed!
It doesn’t matter how tiring your day is or no time off from work all day… whatever the condition, face wash twice a day is a must. If you do this in the morning, then you have to do it even before sleeping at night, but washing your mouth frequently can disturb the natural ph balance or cause redness and bacterial infection, so washing your mouth twice is enough.
What’s too Soon
Give full time to cleansing, scrubbing and face wash. Haste can cause rashes on the skin. Gently apply the cleanser to the face. It is necessary to be gentle even while cleaning the face, so that the skin does not have to face irritation.
How to Make Homemade Face Wash
Although there are face washes in the market according to the need of every skin, but if you do not want to use them, then we are telling you the ways to make some home face wash, which can be easily prepared at home-
1. Lemon, Cucumber Facewash – Mix one spoon of cucumber juice and one spoon of raw milk in a quarter spoon of lemon juice and apply it on the face and neck and leave it for fifteen minutes. After that wash the face with plain water.
2. Egg face wash – If your skin is oily, then take egg white and mix a little lemon juice in it and apply it on the face and leave it for fifteen minutes. After that wash the face thoroughly with plain water. Along with cleansing your skin, it also gives the necessary nourishment.
3. Oatmeal Facewash – Mix oatmeal with curd and make a paste and leave it on the face for ten minutes. Afterwards, remove the paste by rubbing the face with light hands and wash the face with clean water. This will clear all the dead skin.
4. Papaya face wash – Make a paste by mashing well ripe papaya and rub it on the face for some time and then wash it with clean water. Along with all the dirt, the dead skin will also come out and with regular use, the facial scars will also become lighter.
Mistakes While Doing Facewash
While doing face wash, some things are often overlooked by most of the people, due to which the skin has to suffer, so definitely pay attention to these things-
- Use face wash only, which is made keeping in mind your skin.
- Don’t buy a product just by looking at the brand. Your skin is not a testing lab.
- It is very important to do face wash before sleeping at night than at any other time of the day, otherwise your skin will not be able to breathe freely and fine lines, wrinkles will start appearing on it before time.
- Do not use very hot water, nor very cold water while washing face.
- If the water is salty or has a lot of chlorine, then use only a rehydrated facewash. Apart from cleaning the dirt, it also gives the necessary moisture and nourishment to the skin.
- Never touch the face with dirty hands. Wash your hands thoroughly first. After that clean the face with it.
- Instead of washing immediately after applying facewash, massage the face lightly with the help of fingers. After that wash the face with clean water, but massage with facewash should not be done for long.
- Try These 4 Beauty Secrets of Dipika Kakar for Glowing Skin
- Benefits of Nutmeg for Skin – Benefits of Nutmeg for Face
- Skin Pampering Face Masks Which Gives You Salon like Glow at Home
FAQ about Facewash
1. Why is it important to use facewash according to your skin type?
ANS: The job of facewash is not only to remove the dirt from the face, but also to give the right nutrition to the skin according to its need. This need can be fulfilled only if you use the face wash according to your skin type.
2. What are the disadvantages of washing face with hot water?
ANS: Washing the face with hot water also removes the natural essential oil of the face and due to this the wrinkles start falling on the face, so always use plain or cold water to clean the face. If you live in a very cold place, you can keep the temperature of the water very warm, but avoid hot water completely.
3. How often is it right to do facewash?
ANS: It is very important to clean the face with facewash twice a day. Especially before sleeping at night, one should never forget to clean the face with clean water and facewash. Even if you are coming from a very polluted place at some point of the day, do not forget to clean your face with facewash.