Foundation For Dry Skin – No makeup is ever complete without applying foundation. It plays many different roles from giving you the right base to protecting your skin and hence plays a very important role in a woman’s cosmetics. Although most women buy foundation only for coverage, but there are many women who have very dry skin and because of this they prefer moisture based foundation instead of regular foundation. So if you are also troubled by the dryness of your skin and want to keep the skin hydrated, then here we have come up with a list of foundations for dry skin.
- 1 Best Foundation For Dry Skin
- 1.1 Maybelline New York Dream Satin Skin Foundation
- 1.2 Revlon Color Stay Makeup for Normal / Dry Skin
- 1.3 L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Liquid Foundation
- 1.4 Inoxa anti aging timeless foundation
- 1.5 Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation Warm Walnut
- 1.6 Maybelline New York Fit Me Mat With Pore less Foundation
- 1.7 Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation with SPF 45
- 1.8 Clinique Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- 1.9 Faces Canada Ultimate Pro Mini Second Foundation
- 1.10 M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid
- 2 How to Apply Foundation
Best Foundation For Dry Skin
- Maybelline New York Dream Satin Skin Foundation
- Revlon Color Stay Makeup for Normal / Dry Skin
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Liquid Foundation
- inoxa anti aging timeless foundation
- Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation Warm Walnut
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Mat With Poreless Foundation
- Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation with SPF 45
- Clinique Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Faces Canada Ultimate Pro Mini Second Foundation
- M.A.C Studio Fix Feud
There are mainly three types of skin types, one is combination skin, second is oily skin and third is dry skin. Different types of products are available in the market for different skin types, which suit your skin and are good for the skin. For example, if a woman with dry skin applies foundation with oily skin, it will harm her skin. For this reason, dry skin foundations are the best for dry skin people. We have brought here 10 best foundations for dry skin for you.
Maybelline New York Dream Satin Skin Foundation
This is a great foundation for dry skin as this product from Maybelline contains air whipped liquid and it makes your skin 100% pore less. Not only this, its texture is very smooth, it is a lightweight foundation that gives you full coverage. As you can read in its name it gives you satin perfect luminous finish and does not clog pores and is perfect for sensitive skin. Read this article to know about dry skin care. (Best Foundation For Dry Skin)
Revlon Color Stay Makeup for Normal / Dry Skin
This foundation gives your skin a demi-matte finish and lasts for at least 24 hours. This foundation helps provide coverage and contains hyaluronic acid, which is oil free. It also has SPF 20 and is available in 13 beautiful long lasting shades. (Best Foundation For Dry Skin)
L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Liquid Foundation
It is also a very good foundation for dry skin as its complexion lasts for 24 hours. The extreme hold pigment formula in it gives you ultimate coverage and fights the 5 signs of makeup meltdown including imperfection, shine, transfer, dry out and mask effect. Contains hyaluron hydrates and deeply moisturizes your skin and makes it look supple. You can read more about face packs for dry skin here. (Best Foundation For Dry Skin)
Inoxa anti aging timeless foundation
It deeply moisturizes your skin and hence this foundation is a very good product for your skin. Along with moisturizing it also gives a matte powder finish to your skin. This foundation has an age controlling formula and for this it gets brownie points. However, if you do not know about your skin type, then you can know it with a test to know the skin type. (Best Foundation For Dry Skin)
Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Treatment Foundation Warm Walnut
This is a very high class brand and Bobbi Brown gives you very good products in the world of cosmetics and there is no difference in this foundation too. The super smooth texture of this product and its luminizing and ultra hydrating quality make it the best foundation for dry skin. (Best Foundation For Dry Skin)
Maybelline New York Fit Me Mat With Pore less Foundation
This product contains 25% anti-shine perlite, a micro-blurring powder that dislodges pores and gives your face a great shine. The product comes in 6 shades with a smooth matte finish and is also a try able foundation for dry skin. (Foundation For Dry Skin)
Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation with SPF 45
This revolutionary serum foundation from Lakme nourishes the skin and gives it a silky texture and also gives a very nice glow. It contains Moroccan oil which keeps the skin moisturized and gives medium coverage while also keeping your look supple. It’s dewy texture is what makes it such a great foundation.
Clinique Even Better Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
It helps in giving you a brighter skin tone. If you use it regularly for 12 weeks, then your skin starts to reduce from dark spots to acne, age and sun damage. Its formula helps hydrate and smooth the skin and gives you a natural finish. Its pigmentation remains the same and does not change the color of your skin and it is also sweat and humidity resistance. (Foundation For Dry Skin)
Faces Canada Ultimate Pro Mini Second Foundation
It gives you a smooth and velvety texture with medium to high coverage and lasts for 6-8 hours. This serum-like formula feels very lightweight on the skin. It has SPF 15, which gives sun protection. It also helps in blurring the imperfections of your face. Also, it comes in travel friendly packaging, which you can carry easily.
M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid
This liquid matte foundation gives you medium to full buildable coverage and also has SPF 15, which provides protection from the sun. You can apply and blend it easily and it gives you shine but like other foundations it does not give cakey look to your skin. It is a breathable formula, which is comfortable on the skin and lasts for a long time.
How to Apply Foundation
– Knowing how to apply foundation is also very important. That’s why we’ve come up with a step-by-step guide to applying foundation here.
– First prepare the face. For this, wash the face and moisturize it.
– After that apply primer on the face.
– Now if you have dark spots, dark circles or acne marks on your face, then apply color corrector to cover them.
– After this, apply foundation on the face. Apply a small amount first and then increase the amount according to the amount of coverage required on the face. After this, blend the foundation well on the skin.
We hope you liked our article on the best foundation for dry skin. Apart from this, you can see the best foundation here. Also, you can get the information of moisturizer for dry skin in this article.