In a country like India where different types of dishes are prepared in different cultures in different states, sweets have their own place in them and anyway food is never complete without sweets. Especially when there is a festival. During festivals, different types of dishes are prepared in homes, but at the same time many types of sweets are also made and everyone consumes these sweets very happily. Because of this, today we have brought for you the recipe of making Gulab Jamun recipe at home. Actually, Gulab Jamun is not only a very liked sweet but at the same time it is very easy to make Gulab Jamun. You can make this dessert very easily at home and for this you do not need to work very hard nor does it take too much time to make it. So let us tell you its recipe without any delay.
Ingredients for making Gulab Jamun
If you also want to make delicious Gulab Jamun at home, then you need the following ingredients.
To make Gulab Jamun
– 100 grams khoya
– 1 tbsp all purpose flour or semolina
– 1/4 tsp baking soda
– 2 tbsp milk
– 4 green cardamoms
– Cubes of bread
To make Syrup
– 2 cups sugar
– 2 cups water
See more: Butter Chicken Recipe
How to Make Gulab Jamun Recipe
The method of making Gulab Jamun is as follows.
1. Mash the khoya well in a bowl.
2. Now prepare a dough by mixing flour and baking soda in it. If you want, you can also use a food processor for this.
3. Keep in mind that your dough should be soft and flexible and not dry. If you find it dry, work on it again by wetting your hands.
4. Shape the dough into small balls. Their shape can be round or oval in shape.
5. Now put ghee in the pan and put a small piece of dough in it and see that it comes up at once.
6. Lower the flame and let the bread cubes turn light brown in it. (This process is to reduce the temperature of the ghee.)
7. Now take out the bread and put as many berries as you can in it. However, take care that they do not touch each other.
8. Now reduce the flame and fry all the jamuns till they turn golden brown.
9. Once the berries turn golden brown, take them out from the ghee and fry the remaining berries, increase the flame for some time and reduce it again before adding the jamuns.
10. Now your jamun are ready, then start making syrup.
See More: Matar Paneer Recipe
How to Make syrup
1. Mix sugar in water and keep it to cook on low flame. Keep stirring it till the sugar dissolves completely. Take care that it does not boil.
2. Once the sugar dissolves, increase the flame and now you can boil it too.
3. Cook it till the water becomes slightly thick.
4. Now remove the syrup from the gas and let it cool for half an hour. Now filter it with a sieve and muslin cloth.
5. Now add cardamom to it and boil it once again.
6. Now add Gulab Jamun to it and turn off the flame. Let the Gulab jamun soak for half an hour before serving.
See More: Malai Kofta Recipe
Request: If you like Gulab Jamun Recipe, then do share Facebook, WhatsApp and any social media platform and Friends.