Women often complain that their hair has become less after having a baby, or say that women complain of hair loss after delivery. Most of the women face this problem after delivery, which is a matter of great concern for them. In this article, we can solve the hair fall problem for the new mom but not a dilemma. Many new moms have doubts about which serum vs oil is better for their hair.
That’s just our topic for today. In the article, we will first tell you which serum or oil is best for new mom, then which option is better and why? What is the difference between hair serum and oil?
Before getting into the information related to hair serum and oil for new moms, let’s know the difference between these two products. Hair Serum works to repair the top layer of hair making it soft and shiny instantly. At the same time, hair oil nourishes the hair roots and conditions them. This makes the hair naturally soft and shiny.
Which is Better Hair Serum vs Oil for New Mom’s Hair?
As we all know that after giving birth to the baby, most of the women face the problem of hair fall. In such a situation, this problem can be reduced to some extent by taking proper care of the hair. Talk about what is better for a new mom out of serum and oil, then the answer will be both.
If you choose a serum and oil according to your hair type, then both have their own benefits. Both have different benefits in hair care. But, to get its benefits, it is necessary to use both oil and serum at the right time and in the right way.
However, before opting for New Mom Hair Serum, do pay attention to the ingredients present in it. It would be better to use New Mom Organic Serum. For this, The Moms Co’s Natural Protein Hair Serum can be a better option. This serum is specially formulated with Moroccan Argan Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Amino Acids and Marula Oil.
Benefits of Applying Hair Serum
Hair serum is no less than a tonic for hair. Following are the benefits of applying hair serum to the hair:
- Hair Serum gives instant shine and prevents fizziness.
- It provides protection to the hair from the harmful rays of the sun and pollution.
- With its help, it becomes easy to manage curly hair.
- Hair serum is helpful in making dry hair smooth. Along with providing the necessary
- nourishment to the hair, it works to revive the lifeless hair.
- Protects hair from tangling.
- Repairs damaged hair.
Do not Make These Mistakes While Applying Serum to New Mom Hair
The benefits of applying serum to the hair can be achieved only if it is used properly. Below are the things to keep in mind while applying the serum.
- Serum should be applied to the hair with light hands. Some women make the mistake of rubbing their hair after applying the serum. Doing so may damage the hair.
- Never apply hair serum to the roots of the hair. This can make the scalp and hair sticky.
- Always apply the serum on the length of the hair.
- Always comb after applying serum. This allows the serum to spread well in the hair.
- Serum should always be applied to clean hair.
- 4 to 5 drops of serum is enough. It is rarely applied.
- Women who have oily hair should not use it.
After reading this article, new moms must have understood that both an oil and a serum are essential for hair. It would be better if new moms choose organic products instead of chemical-laden products.
- What Should a New Mom Skin Care Pyramid Be like?
- Vitamin C Skincare for New Mom
- Home Remedies for Itchy Ear in Babies