Coffee smoothie (Recipe) are a delicious treat that can help keep your stomach full for longer in the morning. This creamy smoothie made with oats, bananas, chia seeds and many other healthy ingredients works as a 2-in-1. Actually, it also helps in keeping your stomach full for a longer time and at the same time it is also very good for your health.
So let us tell you how you can make this recipe.
- 20 grams oats
- 1 banana
- 10 soaked almonds
- 3 tsp instant coffee
- 1 tbsp soaked flaxseed
- 1 tbsp soaked chia seeds
- 2 dates and honey
Healthy Coffee Smoothie Recipe
- First of all, take oats and soak them in a blender after adding water for a while.
- Now add 1 banana and 2 tsp instant coffee to it. If you want, you can also add half a cup of brewed coffee instead of instant coffee.
- Now add 10 soaked almonds and 1 tbsp chia seeds.
- Now add 1 tbsp soaked flaxseed also.
- You can add 2 dates, honey or your own sugar to make it sweeter.
- Now add ice to it and blend it well. Blend until a thick smoothie is formed.
- Your smoothie is ready to drink.
- Dahi Vada Recipe – How To Make Delicious Dahi Vada Recipe Like Market
- 25+ Dinner Recipes – Find Dinner Recipes 2022
- Easy Recipe of Shikanji Masala at Home
- Malaika Arora Loves Curd Rice This Dish has Many Health Benefits