Your skin is extremely delicate and sensitive. Therefore it is important to take good care of the skin. The way in summer the effect of dirt, dust and pollution on the skin is very quick. In the same way, it is important to take special care of the skin in summer. To enhance the beauty of the skin, instead of using the cosmetics available in the market, it is very beneficial to use home remedies. If you want, you can also make a daily use body wash using herbal things at home.
How to Make Herbal Body Wash at Home
Nowadays many people use body wash instead of soap. Because body wash does less damage to your skin than soap. But it also contains many such chemicals which are harmful for the skin. If you are also using body wash in the market, then start using homemade body wash to enhance the beauty of the skin. Know here an easy way to prepare herbal body wash at home.
See More: Hot Towel Scrub Benefits
- Castile Soap-1
- Honey – 1 cup
- Aloe juice – 1 cup
- olive oil – 1 cup
- Essential oil – 2 tbsp.
How to make Herbal Body Wash
Step 1 – To make Herbal Body wash, first mix all the above ingredients in a bottle.
Step 2 – Now add unscented liquid castile soap to it.
Step 3 – Then add few drops of that essential oil and cover the bottle and shake vigorously 3-4 times.
Step 4 – After all the ingredients are mixed in the bottle, keep the bottle in a cool place.
Step 5 – You can use the body wash prepared in this way for a year.
See More: Benefits of Lavender Scrub
Benefits of using Herbal Body wash
- Olive oil and aloe Vera oil are rich in moisture. Therefore, its use removes dryness of the skin.
- Essential oils are beneficial for maintaining the beauty of the skin. Therefore it is beneficial to use home made herbal body wash.
- This body wash is beneficial for any type of skin.
- If you have sensitive skin or you are pregnant then you can use this herbal body wash without any fear.
- You can make and use herbal body wash at home and keep it fresh and cool even in summers.
See More: How to make hair long
Note – All the above remedies are homely and we are passing this information only to the readers. Everyone’s skin is different, so not all remedies are good for everyone’s skin and neither do we claim that. Therefore, it would be beneficial to consult an expert before taking any remedy.