We Indians love tea and coffee, but sometimes it falls on our favorite clothes and then leaves its mark (tea stains) on them forever. Because of this we are unable to put on our favorite clothes and finally wipe them. If you too are not able to wear your clothes because of the tea mark, then today we have brought some easy tips for you. With the help of these tips, you can easily remove tea stains from your favorite clothes.
Home Remedies to Remove Tea Coffee Stains from Clothes
It is believed that hot water is very good for cleaning dirty clothes. It removes tough and stubborn stains very easily and also maintains the shine of the clothes. However, you should keep in mind that the water should only be hot and not too hot, otherwise the color of your clothes may also be spoiled.
– You may need someone else’s help for this home remedy.
– First of all, hold the stained cloth from both the sides.
– Now put it in a cup of hot water and put the stained part directly in it. Insert the cloth in such a way that the water comes out from both the sides of the cloth.
– Keep adding water slowly and then pour detergent on it.
– Now flip the cloth over and apply detergent on the other side as well.
– Rub the detergent in until the mark is gone. Finally wash the cloth with water.
Vinegar is a multi-purpose food item, which is used for everything from weight loss to maintaining the luster of clothes. If you put a spoonful of vinegar in your everyday clothes, then the clothes become soft and the smell does not come from them. Follow these steps to remove tea marks.
– Mix half a cup of vinegar and half a cup of water in a spray bottle.
– Mix it well and spray directly on the stain.
– Let it sit for at least 5 to 7 minutes and then spray again. Now soak it in water. After some time, you will start to see the stain of tea or coffee itself being removed.
Baking soda is known as a natural cleanser and deodorizer. Many people even wash clothes by adding baking soda to their normal detergent. Due to this, the shine of the clothes remains and the clothes remain soft. If you want to remove stubborn traces of tea, then follow the steps mentioned below.
– First of all boil half a bucket of water.
– Now soak the cloth in it for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
– Now put 1 tablespoon baking soda directly on the stain.
– Rub it well to remove the stain.
– Keep the cloth aside and allow the baking soda to settle.
– Once this is done, wash the cloth with water.
Stain removing powders or liquids are made from effective dirt removing chemicals and have the ability to remove stubborn stains from fabric. Many of these are made of hydrogen peroxide which removes visible marks when they come in contact with water. So let us tell you how you can remove stubborn traces of tea or coffee with its help.
– Boil half a bucket of water.
– Now put your cloth in it and also add 2 tbsp. stain remover.
– Leave it in the bucket for at least 5 to 10 minutes and then wash as usual.
Use this home remedy only on hard surfaces and do not use on clothes. Just like toothpaste cleans the dirt of your teeth, in the same way it also removes stubborn traces of tea from things like carpets etc.
– First of all take an old toothbrush and apply some toothpaste on it.
– Now rub it on the rag or carpet, do this until the entire surface is coated.
– Leave it on for at least 5 to 8 minutes and then wash it off with normal water. After that dry it with the help of dryer.
- These 4 Sleep Habits Can Help You to Loose Weight
- How Sirona Menstrual Cup Changes My Periods Experience
- 4 Tips To Beat Lethargy
- How to Clean Up Broken Glass Safely Tips