CC Cream is a skin friendly product, which works like magic on your skin. Homemade CC Cream also known as color control or complexion corrector works to cover dullness marks, dark spots, redness and tiredness visible on the face. It is a makeup product that people compare with foundation and primer and many people feel that this product is better than both foundation and primer.
What does CC Cream do?
Compared to other creams, CC cream feels very light on your face and works to conceal the skin from redness, acne, signs of aging, hyperpigmentation etc. It even protects your skin from sun damage.
How to Make CC Cream at Home – Homemade CC Cream
You can make your own CC cream at home with the help of this easy method.
- Aloe Vera gel
- Compact powder
- Blush powder
How to Make CC Cream
- Pour 1 teaspoon regular moisturizer into a small glass bowl.
- Now mix aloe Vera gel in it.
- Now mix a little foundation and sunscreen in the normal portion.
- Add compact powder to it.
- After this, mix pink blush powder in the same bowl.
- Mix everything well until you get a smooth texture.
- Your very own CC cream is ready. You can store it in a small container.
It will not only look good on your face but will also protect you from the harmful rays of the sun. However, do a patch test before applying it on your skin. The best thing about home made CC cream is that it doesn’t take much time and doesn’t require a lot of ingredients to make. You can make it anytime and use it for a few months.
Summer CC Cream
CC creams are great for summers and there are many reasons behind using it. It is very light and its texture is also very light. If you want, you can also use it in place of foundation.
- What is Microneedling – Know How to Do This At Home
- Easy Tips and Gua Sha Trick to get Plumper Lips
- Kriti Sanons Monotone Burgundy Makeup in These 7 Steps