The effect of today’s lifestyle is clearly visible on our skin too. The appearance of premature aging, uneven complexion of the face due to pollution and other similar problems related to the skin have to be faced. To get rid of them, we try all kinds of beauty products and home remedies, but we do not get the desired result. But great Indian physicians like Charaka and Sushruta have suggested many easy solutions to solve the problems related to skin care. One of them is the unique gift of Ayurveda which is known as Kumkumadi Tailam or Kumkumadi Tel (Kumkumadi Face Oil Benefits). In the Indian state of Kerala, this oil is used in traditional medicine to improve the complexion of the face and to eliminate other skin problems.
What Is Kumkumadi Tailam?
Kumkumadi Tailam has been described in many texts of Ayurveda. Actually, it is an Ayurvedic medicine that removes all the problems related to the skin like acne, freckles, blemishes, black heads and white heads and rejuvenates the skin from inside. Kumkumadi Kumkum means saffron, which is the divine medicine used in this oil. Kumkumadi Tailam is prepared from 25 precious herbs by mixing saffron. This oil has been used for thousands of years in massage, Panchakarma and Nasya. Nowadays many beauty brands are making it as a face oil.
Kumkumadi Face Oil Benefits
The glow, complexion of the face is maintained by the use of Kumkumadi Tailam, this oil is completely Ayurvedic. Medicines like coconut oil and goat’s milk mixed in it provide many benefits to the skin. So let’s know about the benefits of face oil Kumkumadi Tailam (Kumkumadi Face Oil Benefits).
Kumkamadi Tailam has antioxidant, anti-hyperpigmentation, moisturizer, demulcent, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-pruritic and natural sunscreen properties. It gives essential nourishment to your skin and makes it healthy.
– Kumkumadi oil has been used in India for thousands of years to enhance the glow of the skin. With its daily use, your skin starts glowing like a mirror.
– By applying Kumkumadi oil, the skin gets a natural color. In addition, it also acts as an anti-aging.
– No matter how old the blemishes are, after using it for 3 to 6 months, all disappear.
– This oil tones the skin and increases the blood circulation of the face.
– This oil is very effective in removing hyperpigmentation or freckles.
– It contains pollen and coconut oil, due to which it acts as a protective layer on the skin and protects the skin from the harmful rays of the sun and also eliminates sun tan.
– Many special Ayurvedic medicines are also used in making Kumkumadi Tailam. They help to overcome the most severe types of acne problems that occur in the skin.
– Medicines like saffron, turmeric, sandalwood, ghee, coconut oil and goat’s milk are used to make kumkumadi oil. Using this keeps the skin hydrated and healthy as well.
– The biggest advantage of this oil is that it does not have any side effects.
- How to Make Cardamom Essential Oil at Home
- Marigold Flower Skin Benefits
- Beauty Benefits of Applying Oil to Navel Tips
- Best Flowers For Skin Care and Their Uses