Ladies don’t you think we should pamper ourselves a little more? What difference does it make if those around us or our loved ones don’t care very much for us? We should learn to take care of ourselves and do what we deserve for ourselves. In this article, we are going to tell you how to make lavender scrub at home with the help of rock salt.
What are Salt Scrubs
Actually, these days salt and sugar scrubs are becoming very popular. With the help of these scrubs, you can get rid of dead skin cells naturally and you get a softer skin. Salt scrubs help to remove toxins from your skin. You can use them to brighten the color of your hands and feet and also reduce your tanning.
Benefits of Lavender Scrub and Rock Salt
As we are going to tell you the recipe of lavender and rock salt scrub here, but before that it is also important for you to know their benefits, so let’s talk about their benefits first.
- Rock salt has anti-inflammatory properties, due to which it soothes the skin and helps in healing breakouts.
- When it comes to bringing back the moisture of the skin, this salt works very well.
- Also, it softens your skin and can also be used as a cleanser.
- Most importantly, it is a great exfoliator and helps to rejuvenate your skin forever.
lavender Essential oil
- It is very beneficial for dry and itchy skin.
- It also helps in reducing burning or prickling on the skin.
- Being rich in antioxidants, it helps to protect your skin from the signs of aging.
- Apart from these, this oil is also used to heal minor injuries or scratches etc.
See More: How to make hair long
How to make rock salt and lavender scrub
- 1 cup rock salt
- 1 tsp dried lavender
- 5 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Vitamin E oil
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 glass jar
- Take a mixing bowl and mix the salt in it.
- Now add dried lavender leaves and salt. We recommend that you grind the leaves well
- before using them and only then mix it.
- Mix these two well so that they combine with each other.
- Now take another bowl and mix all the oil in it.
- Now put these oils in a mixer containing salt and dry leaves and mix well.
- Now you can pour your mixture in a glass jar and it is ready to use.
See More: Benefits of Baking Soda
Use scrub like this
This scrub is very easy to use. All you have to do is fill a spoonful of it and take a scrub and massage it gently on your body. This will increase your blood circulation and rejuvenate the skin.
After scrubbing in circular motion for 10 minutes, you have to wash your skin with normal water and moisturize.
Its best thing is that its fragrance is very good and its texture too. Because of this, you can also gift it to someone.