Children’s skin is very soft and soft and even more soft are their pink-pink cute lips. In such a situation, it is also the responsibility of the parents to take care of the lips of the children. Just as women apply lip balm to keep their lips soft and pink, lip balm is equally important for the care of chapped lips of babies (Lip Balm for Baby).
Most of the mothers apply milk cream, simple jelly and oil etc. to keep the baby’s lips soft. But do you know that in comparison to all these things, applying lip balm on the lips of children can be so beneficial. In this article, our focus will be on just how best lip balm is for baby lips as compared to simple jellies and oils.
Why is lip Balm Special for Chapped lips of Baby?
Mothers resort to a variety of products and home remedies for chapped lips of children, which will be discussed in detail below.
1. Vaseline Jelly: Most of the women use Vaseline jelly for chapped lips of children. It makes the lips smooth, but it can thicken and darken the complexion of the lips. Behind this, the Vaseline present in it has been considered as the reason.
2. Coconut oil: The use of coconut oil for chapped lips of babies is also very common. But, getting pure coconut oil is very difficult in today’s time.
3. Lip Balm: The lip balm is specially designed keeping in mind the problem of chapped lips of babies. It contains all the ingredients that can be helpful in making baby’s lips soft. Also, it is available in different flavors in the market, which children like very much.
Below are some of the features associated with baby lip balm:
- There are special lip balms available in the market for newborns, which have been specially formulated keeping in mind their skin.
- Baby lip balms are gentle for the tender skin of babies.
- Baby lip balms do not contain chemicals that are present in adult lip balms.
- Baby lip balm does not contain any toxins, mineral oils, petrochemicals and synthetic fragrances.
- Natural ingredients are used to make baby lip balm. Like Baby Chakra Nourishing Lip
- Balm is formulated from Organic Castor Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Bees Wax, Shea Butter,
- Organic Olive Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Strawberry Oil, Vitamin-E, Beetroot Extract etc.
Take These Precautions while Choosing lip Balm for Babies
The following things need to be taken care of while buying lip balm to get relief from the problem of chapped lips in babies:
- Many women use lip balm used on the lips of adults for babies. Shouldn’t do that. These may contain many chemicals that can harm the delicate skin of babies. Hence, always opt for baby-safe lip balms for babies.
- Lip balms made for children have to pass several safety tests. Like Baby Chakra Nourishing Lip Balm is Dermatologist Tested.
- Consult a doctor once before using baby lip balm on your baby’s lips.
Hope after reading this article, you are well aware of how lip balm is better for chapped lips of children. If now the child is troubled by chapped lips, then do away with this problem with lip balm.
- Tips to Help You Prepare for Childbirth and Labor
- Importance of Intimate Hygiene in Summer During Pregnancy
- Tips to Manage Skin Darkening During Pregnancy