Liquid Hair Trend: If you are wondering how every woman’s hair is ultra smooth, shiny looking nowadays, then let us tell you that this is a new trend and its name is liquid hair. So let us tell you why you should follow this trend. However, we must first thank Kim Kardashian and Dua Lipa for this because it is because of them that this trend went viral on social media. Earlier in 2018, the glass hair trend went viral. When this trend came, it became famous for its blunt bob cut. Glass hair was a mixture of sharply cut hair and a shiny, silky smooth texture. At that time, Kim Kardashian was the first to try it.
Now if you are wondering how this trend is different from natural straight hair, then let us tell you that there is a huge difference in this.
What is Liquid Hair?
If we look at the name, it seems that liquid hair means wet hair but it is not so. It is all about the ultra reflective shine on the hair which makes it liquid hair. Also, liquid hair is straight and full and because of this it is different from regular straight hair.
This trend is becoming quite viral in the beauty world and because of this you should also try it. Although you can also try this hair treatment salon, but if you want, you can also save some money by trying it at home.
Hair Treatment for Liquid Hair
Keratin treatment is quite common these days and many celebs go for this treatment for frizz-free smooth hair. In this process the hair is de-frizzed and this treatment lasts for at least 6 months. When you get keratin done at the salon, in this process a protein called keratin is injected into your hair. This makes your hair soft and straight. It is believed that this treatment is better than straightening the hair.
Although you can do it at home in many ways but the results are not as good as in the salon. You can try a keratin treatment after a liquid hair procedure.
How to do liquid Hair at Home?
- Prep your hair with moisturizing shampoo and conditioner
- Apply hair oil to smooth the hair.
- Now coat your hair with a hydrating anti-frizz serum. This will not hinder your hair.
- Now smooth the hair with a blow dryer. Detangle your hair using a round brush.
- Now straighten the hair with a flat iron. Use a paddle brush for this as it keeps the hair straight for a long time.
- Finally, apply hair spray for finishing and shine. This will give you a glossy texture to the hair.