By the way, in today’s time, almost people have come to know a lot about makeup products. But there are still many people who do not know about the use of many essential makeup products, such as concealer. Yes, if your face is uneven as well as there is a problem of dark circles, fine lines, acne, then in such a situation, concealer is a useful product, which plays an important role in facial makeup. But what is concealer and how do you use concealer? Many people do not have proper information about this. Here we bring you the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about concealer, which can clear many of your doubts. So let’s know from makeup artist Sakshi Punjabi.
- 1 Makeup Artist Answers The Most Common Questions About Concealer FAQs
- 1.0.1 1. What is the difference between foundation and concealer?
- 1.0.2 2. What kind of concealer should I use if I have acne on my face?
- 1.0.3 3. Is it right to apply concealer with brush or with fingers?
- 1.0.4 4. How important is it to take care of skin tone while buying a concealer?
- 1.0.5 5. Should I apply foundation only after applying concealer?
Makeup Artist Answers The Most Common Questions About Concealer FAQs
1. What is the difference between foundation and concealer?
Answer: Foundation is used to even out the face, to give a good base to the makeup and also to make the makeup last for a long time. Concealer is used to hide dark spots and dark circles under the eyes. Means to say, concealer is used to conceal the face. Concealer is used after applying foundation.
2. What kind of concealer should I use if I have acne on my face?
Answer: There are many types of concealers available in the market, so choose them according to your need and skin tone. If you have acne on your face, then pencil concealer should be used.
3. Is it right to apply concealer with brush or with fingers?
Answer: If you have acne then you should avoid applying concealer with your fingers. Instead a clean makeup brush should be used. This will neither spread bacteria nor break out. On the other hand, if you are using the concealer on a wide area, then apply a particularly thin layer and use the finger to mix it well on the edges.
4. How important is it to take care of skin tone while buying a concealer?
Answer: This is the most important thing while buying a concealer, which is very important to keep in mind. Analyze your skin properly to determine what type of concealer your skin needs. Do you want to hide acne, dark circles under eyes, scars or birth marks? Use concealer based on your facial skin tone and need.
5. Should I apply foundation only after applying concealer?
Answer: It totally depends on your skin problem. If you have any skin related problem, then apply foundation first and then concealer. But if you have a lot of blemishes or acne on your skin, then apply concealer first and then foundation.