We all look forward to summer so that when this season comes we can enjoy delicious juicy mangoes. By the way, there are many benefits of eating mango, it is good for your heart health, digestive system and it also contains antioxidants. Apart from this, mango also contains vitamin C, dietary fiber and vitamin A. However, did you know that your mango also contains a lot of chemicals? Yes it is true. Just as our vegetables and fruits contain toxins, mangoes (Safe to Eat) also contain toxins.
Why is there Chemical in Mango? (Mangoes Safe to Eat)
People selling mangoes put acetylene in it so that they get ripe quickly. With the help of this, they are able to sell mangoes ahead of time and earn good money. In addition, it also makes mangoes yellow and makes them look juicy. Let us tell you that the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has banned these chemicals but still vendors use it to increase the sales. This chemical is very harmful for our body and it can cause many diseases.
How to know if your mangoes have chemicals or not?
There is no rocket science involved and it is very easy to identify which mangoes are ripe and which chemicals have been used. Here we are going to tell you some steps to help you:
- Ripe mangoes are usually yellow and chemically ripe mangoes have green spots. This type of fruit has both yellow and green shades.
- After buying mangoes, you should keep them in water. If they live upstairs in the water, it means that they are chemical.
- Mangoes are usually juicy and in such a situation if the mangoes you eat are not juicy then it means that they have been cooked with chemicals.
- Ripe mangoes have a sweet taste and it quenches your fruit cravings, but if you eat mangoes without juice, it means that they have been ripened with chemicals.
- Naturally ripe mangoes are yellowish-reddish in color, which is spread over the evening mangoes, but chemically ripened mangoes have a light or dark yellow color.
How to Remove Chemical on Mango?
Soak Mango in Salted Water
It is a rule that mango should never be eaten even after bringing it home. They should be kept for at least a day or two and before that you should soak them in salted water for half or 1 hour and rub them well and after that wash them with normal tap water.
Soak in Normal Water
The easiest and best way to remove chemicals from mangoes is to soak them in a bucket of water for a few hours. After this take them out from the water, rub them well and then wash once again with normal water.
Soak in Hot Water
If you want, you can also soak mangoes in lukewarm water. For this, you should soak the mangoes in lukewarm water for at least 2 hours and then rub them well and soak them in normal water for 20 minutes.
- How To Get rid of Body Weakness – How To Increase Strength
- Which Vitamin Deficiency Does Not Cause Sleep
- 2nd Month Pregnancy Symptoms and Fetal Development
- What Is Salicylic Acid and Uses of Salicylic Acid