When it comes to skin care, multani mitti face masks are definitely recommended. Although Multani Mitti is very beneficial for beauty, it is also useful in keeping your skin healthy and beautiful. But it also has many disadvantages. Actually, Multani Mitti is a type of natural soil. It also has a lot of medicinal properties but it can also harm your skin.
Let us know what are the disadvantages of multani mitti for your skin.
See More: Benefits of banking Soda
Disadvantages of multani mitti for your skin
1. Multani mitti can prove to be more harmful than beneficial for those with sensitive skin. This can bring a mild rash on their skin, as well as lifeless skin.
2. Those whose skin is dry, they should not use it even after forgetting. This can make the skin of dry skinned people extremely dry, as well as the area around the eyes can also be damaged by excessive dryness.
3. The effect of multani mitti is cold, so if you have a problem of cold and cough, then do not forget to use multani mitti. This can cause you more trouble.
4. If you use it regularly, then discontinue it, because excessive use of it can lead to wrinkles on your face.
5. The special thing about Multani Mitti is that it is very good for oily skin.
See More: Cracked heels
Excessive use of multani mitti can also cause rashes on the face. Therefore, by taking care of some things, you can protect your skin from any kind of damage.