If it is about outside food or fast food, then nowadays pasta is most in trend. Especially young people like to eat it more. Whether it is eating in a restaurant or ordering online at home, pasta comes first on the tongue. Its taste is quite amazing. This is the reason why pasta is very popular among today’s generation. But it is not possible to order from outside every time. In such a situation, you can also make pasta at home. Now you must be wondering how to make tasty pasta like restaurant at home, so let us tell you it is possible. After knowing pasta recipe, you can make tasty pasta like restaurant at home too. Here we are telling you how to make pasta.
Ingredients for making Pasta
- 5-6 tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp sugar
- tsp black pepper powder
- a quarter teaspoon oregano
- salt to taste
- 3 cups water
- A pinch of salt
See More: Gulab Jamun Recipe
How to Make Pasta Recipe at Home
1. To make pasta, first we have to boil the pasta. For this, fill about half the water in a pan and put salt in it.
2. Now add pasta to this water mixed with salt and boil it well. Keep stirring it from time to time so that it does not stick together. After the pasta is boiled, filter it and drain the water and keep it aside.
3. The most important thing to make pasta is to prepare its sauce. For this, put tomatoes in a pan and cook.
4. After cooking, when the tomatoes cool down, grind them in a mixer to make puree.
5. Now heat oil in a separate pan and add finely chopped garlic and onion.
6. After the onion turns light pink, add tomato puree to it and cook on medium flame for 5-7 minutes. Keep stirring it from time to time so that it does not stick to the pan.
7. Now add oregano to it and mix it well.
8. When the sauce becomes thick, add black pepper powder, sugar and salt and cook for 1-2 minutes.
9. Now add boiled pasta and mix it. Let it cook for about 2-3 minutes.
10. Your pasta is ready.
See More: Butter Chicken Recipe
Request: If you like Pasta Recipe, then do share Facebook, WhatsApp and any social media platform and Friends.