Summer season is approaching and we have already started preparing for summer. In summer, we feel like eating and drinking cold things and Shikanji is one of these drinks, which many people like to drink in the summer season (Recipe of Shikanji Masala at Home). With the refreshing lemon flavor, it is one of the best ways to cool yourself down in the summer season.
In such a situation, if you also want to make your shikanji more delicious in summer and increase its flavor, then you can also make masala at home with the help of this easy recipe, which will increase the flavor of your drink immediately.
Ingredients for Making Shikanji Masala
– 2 tbsp roasted cumin
– 1 tbsp cumin
– 1 tsp black pepper seeds
– 2 tbsp salt
– 2 tbsp black salt
– 1 tsp asafoetida
– 1 tsp lemon juice
– 1 tbsp powdered sugar
– as needed Shikanji masala
– Cold water
Recipe of Shikanji Masala at Home
– Dry roast the cumin seeds and black peppercorns.
– Now blend the roasted cumin and black pepper in a blender.
– Now add salt, black salt, unroasted cumin and asafetida to it and grind it.
– Now take a glass and put this shikanji masala in it, also add powdered sugar, lemon juice, ice and cold water.
– Now mix it well and your delicious shikanji with shikanji masala is ready. If you want, you can store the remaining shikanji masala in an airtight container.
- Broccoli Recipe – How to Make Broccoli Vegetable
- Creamy Broccoli Soup Recipe – How to Make Broccoli Creamy Soup
- Dahi Vada Recipe – How To Make Delicious Dahi Vada Recipe Like Market
- 25+ Dinner Recipes – Find Dinner Recipes 2022