Savasana Yoga Benefits: After a tiring day, a good night’s sleep is essential for everyone. But the problem with many people is that they do not get sleep till late at night (Savasana Yoga Benefits). In such a situation, their whole day becomes tired and the nature also becomes irritable. Because taking deep and sound sleep rejuvenates the body tissues. During sleep our heart and blood vessels relax, which helps them to stay healthy. On the other hand, if we do not get enough sleep, then many types of problems start arising, the effect of which gradually starts showing on our health as well.
Which Yoga Posture is Beneficial for Good Sleep?
Generally people believe that they must take 7-8 hours of sleep. Due to this, there is no tiredness throughout the day and you feel fresh. But if you have trouble falling asleep early or falling asleep late at night, then you should take the help of yoga. Yes, because there are many such postures in yogasana, with the help of which you can have a good and deep sleep.
Although there are many yogasanas to get rid of this problem, but if we talk about that one yoga posture which you can do very comfortably without any problem before sleeping at night, that is Shavasana. So let’s know about the connection related to sleep and benefits of Savasana as well as about the right way to do this asana. (Savasana Yoga Benefits)
Do Shavasana for Good Sleep – Savasana Yoga Benefits
Shavasana is derived from the Sanskrit word. Shava means dead body and this posture is also called Shavasana because in this the body looks like a dead body. With this easy physical, mental and spiritual development takes place. This is easy to do to calm and stabilize the body. It is also known as Corpse Pose. It has also been revealed in many research done on Shavasana yoga that if this yoga is done for 5 to 10 minutes before sleeping (Savasana Yoga Benefits), then sleep comes quickly. During this asana, your nervous system becomes completely calm and sleeping hormones and sleeping cells are activated. Because of this, you start feeling like sleepy.
The Right Way to Do Shavasana Yoga – Savasana Steps
– First of all, lie down on the back in the right posture.
– Spreading both your legs, keep a distance of at least 1-1 feet between them.
– Relax your body well and release it.
– Now inhale slowly and release slowly.
– Repeat this process for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
– During this, focus your attention on the parts of your body and have a mental vision of each part from your brain to your toe.
– Do this yoga asana daily before sleeping and then see its amazing.
- 7 Gorgeous Divas of Bollywood rely on Yoga for Fitness
- International Yoga Day 2022: Alia Bhatt, Malaika Arora, Shilpa Shetty Stars Who love Yoga
- Activities to Pick in Your 50s That Help to Keep You Fit
Follow: Join Telegram Channel