Turnip is a favorite, tasty and good vegetable eaten in winters. Although everyone’s way of eating turnip is very different, but it is a very tasty and healthy vegetable for winter. Because of this, we have brought you today the recipe of Shalgam Paratha, which is also a very good option for breakfast in the morning. Shalgam Paratha is very tasty and healthy which is perfect for breakfast and you can have it with raita and pickle.
- 1 to 2 cups flour
- little oil for kneading the dough
- water for kneading the dough
- pinch of salt
- 2 to 3 minced turnips
- 1 tsp cumin
- half tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp red chili
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- a pinch of asafoetida
- oil as needed
Shalgam Paratha Recipe
– Take flour in a bowl, add oil and a pinch of salt. Now add water to knead the dough.
– In a pan, mix some oil, cumin, asafoetida and dry spices.
– Now add grated turnip to it. Mix all and mix well.
– Now take the paratha peda and put the stuffing in it. Now close its sides.
– Roll out the paratha and cook it well on the tawa till it turns golden brown from both the sides.
– Now remove it from the pan and your paratha is ready, which you can serve with pickle or curd.
- Kadai Paneer Recipe – Know How to Make Kadai Paneer in Special Style
- Dal Makhani Recipe – Know How To Make Punjabi Dal Makhani at Home
- Achari Aloo Masala Recipe: Eating Something Spicy for Breakfast