During pregnancy, as the baby grows in the womb, it is normal to have stretch marks due to stretching. This problem is seen in almost all women at the time of pregnancy and after delivery. To get rid of this, they also use all the products ranging from home remedies. Today in this article we will talk about how to reduce stubborn stretch marks (pregnancy) with the help of Shea and Cocoa butter.
How is Shea and Cocoa Butter Beneficial for Stretch Marks?
The benefits of shea and cocoa butter for stretch marks have been confirmed in many different researches. Talking about shea butter, it has been clearly told in a research that it has a healing effect. It can reduce the stretch marks on the skin.
According to another research, shea butter can reduce keloid fibroblasts. Keloid fibroblasts refer to the irregular production of scar tissue on any part of the skin. At the same time, cocoa butter provides moisture along with increasing the elasticity of the skin. In this way, shea butter and cocoa butter can be considered beneficial for stretch marks. Perhaps this is the reason why both these ingredients are used in the stretch marks treatment products available in the market.
How to Use Shea and Cocoa Butter for Pregnancy Stretch Marks?
Shea and cocoa butter can be used in many different ways to reduce stretch marks, which are given below:
1. Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter
- 1 tsp shea butter
- 1 teaspoon cocoa butter
- First of all, mix shea butter and cocoa butter in a bowl.
- Apply the prepared mixture on the stretch marks like oil and massage it daily before sleeping.
- Wash it off in the morning.
2. Shea butter and rose water
- 1-2 tsp raw shea butter
- half teaspoon rose water
- Melt shea butter in boiler.
- Add rose water to it and mix well.
- Store it in a glass bottle.
- Apply this mixture on stretch marks daily and massage.
3. Shea Butter, Sugar and Almond Oil
- shea butter
- 5-7 drops of almond oil
- Melt the shea butter with the help of a boiler.
- Add sugar and almond oil to it.
- Massage it when the mixture is lukewarm.
- Use it two to three times a week.
Effective Products for Stretch Marks
After home remedies for stretch marks, we are giving information about some effective products. These products can reduce stretch marks to a great extent.
1. To The Moms. Natural Body Butter
To The Moms To Lighten Stretch Marks. Using the product of Stretch Marks Natural Body Butter can be beneficial. Rosehip oil and sea-buckthorn oil have been used along with shea butter and cocoa butter to make it. This cream improves the elasticity of the skin along with providing moisture to the skin. The special thing is that no chemicals like parabens, silicones, sulfates and toxins have been used in this body butter.
2. To The Moms. Natural Stretch Oil
Formulated for the problem of stretch marks, this special oil promotes collagen along with providing 24-hour moisture to the skin. Apart from this, it also helps in preventing stretch marks to a great extent. This oil is specially prepared from Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Almond Oil, Olive Oil and Wheat Germ Oil.
In this article, you learned about effective products along with home remedies for post-delivery stretch marks. You can prepare body butter at home for stretch marks as per your choice. If you want, you can take the help of the products mentioned in the article. Hope you liked this article of ours. If someone in your friend circle is pregnant or troubled by stretch marks, do share this article with them.
- Home Remedies to Get rid of Stretch Marks Post Pregnancy Naturally
- Importance of Intimate Hygiene in Summer During Pregnancy
- Tips to Help You Prepare for Childbirth and Labor