Sunscreen During Monsoon Tips: Who does not like the monsoon season? Greenery and rain all around create an atmosphere of happiness. But like health these days skin also needs special care. Because the change in weather has a great effect on the skin. That is why it is important to take good care of the skin in winter and summer as well as in the rainy season.
As summer approaches, many people use sunscreen to protect their skin from the sun. Sunscreen is essential to protect the skin while going out in summer. However, the use of sunscreen is beneficial for the skin not only in summer but also in the rainy season. It is important to apply sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun’s rays. But many people think that what is the need of sunscreen during monsoon season? So let’s know the answer to this question as well as other tips related to applying sunscreen in monsoon.
Why Use Sunscreen During Monsoon Tips
Most people think that sunscreen only protects the skin in the sun. Whatever the situation, use sunscreen before leaving the house. Because sunscreen protects your skin in any environment. It may be cloudy during the rainy season, but it does not mean that your skin is completely safe from the rays of the sun. Because even during this time your skin can be exposed to the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Therefore, whenever you go out in the rainy season, apply a good quality sunscreen lotion. So that your skin does not get adversely affected by the external environment.
What kind of Sunscreen to Apply in Monsoon
- Use water resistant sunscreen mainly during the rainy season.
- Keep sunscreen in your bag when you go out. Use it again after three hours.
- High SPF sunscreen is not needed in the rainy season.
- The sun’s rays can be protected by the use of SPF 15.
- Choose a gel based sunscreen during the rainy season. This prevents stickiness during the rainy season.
- 5 Ways to Protect Hair Damage During Workout
- How To Wash Your Hair Correctly Step by Step
- How Can You Strengthen Your Hair Roots Ayurveda Tips
- Best Summer Beauty Products For Oily Skin
Generally people use sunscreen while stepping out of the house. But don’t do that. If you ever plan to go out in the sun, use sunscreen about 10 to 15 minutes before going outside. This gives the sunscreen enough time to do its job and also protects you from the sun.