Tips to Arrange Kirtan at Home During Navratri: The way many people establish Kalash at home on Navratri, in the same way many people organize kirtan at home remembering the Mother Goddess. For this, most of the women, along with the kirtan group of their society, perform kirtan in their house on any one of the nine days of Mata. It is believed that doing kirtan bhajans at home brings positivity in the house and also the blessings of God. Even from the scientific point of view, Kirtan has been considered as a kind of meditation and it has been considered as a heart-opening experience.
Tips to Arrange Kirtan at Home During Navratri
If you are also preparing to conduct Kirtan at home, then these tips can help you-
1. First of all, make a list of all the essential things and do your shopping with this list.
2. In this way, the people engaged in Kirtan themselves sing hymns one after the other, but you should also keep the list of hymns ready from your side.
3. After the start of Kirtan, time is not wasted and Kirtan does not have to be finished in a hurry, for this, keep the things needed during Kirtan in one place like God’s food, flower garland, Aarti plate etc.
4. Many times people get confused in which direction Kirtan should be, so note that during Kirtan your face should always be towards East or North.
5. Although it is known to all that any worship should begin with the worship of Ganesha, this is also applicable for Kirtan. Before starting the kirtan, make sure to establish Ganesh ji and worship him.
- Benefits of Sitting on the Floor While Eating
- 6 Ways to Use Malai in Kitchen One Must Know
- How To Cancel GEICO Insurance
- Who is liver king Aka Brian Johnson Lifestyle 2023
Follow: Join Telegram Channel