The top layer of the skin is very delicate. It has to face all kinds of abrasiveness, such as pollution and harmful rays of the sun, dust and soil etc. Due to this, the upper layer of the skin (Home Remedies for Wrinkles on Hand) gets damaged a lot. In such a situation, it is very important that you protect the knuckles of your hands and protect them from drying or wrinkling. Know Tips to Get Rid of Knuckle Wrinkles.
By the way, this usually happens only in the winter season, when your skin becomes very dry. Actually, this is due to the winter cold wave, which takes away the moisturizer (Home Remedies for Wrinkles on Knuckle) of the top layer of your skin. However, here we are going to tell you some such home remedies, with the help of which you can keep your skin moisturized in winters and say bye-bye to wrinkles on the hands.
Tips to Get Rid of Knuckle Wrinkles
Lemon and Brown Sugar
Vitamin C is found in a lot in lemon and due to this it is very beneficial for the skin. However, when it comes to removing wrinkles, you can use a scrub of lemon juice and brown sugar.
- Squeeze 1 lemon in a bowl and take out its seeds.
- Also add 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar.
- Mix it well and scrub it on the nails.
- Do this at least 2 to 3 days a week.
In winter anyway, tomato is cultivated in large quantity and because of this tomatoes are also cheap. Actually, tomatoes also contain a lot of vitamin C and other nutrients, which help in giving you youthful skin.
- Take 2 tomatoes and extract their juice in a bowl.
- Now grind its pulp in a blender.
- Mix both well and keep your hands soaked in the juice for some time.
- Follow this recipe at least once a day.
Rice paste is commonly available in homes in India. Because of this, you can not only cook delicious food with it but can also use it for the skin. Rice paste helps to remove wrinkles easily from the knuckles of your hands.
- Take 1 tbsp rice flour in a bowl.
- Now add 2 tbsp rose water.
- Mix both well and scrub it on your hands.
Olive oil made from olive fruits is a bit expensive but it is very beneficial for your health and skin. You can use it in the following way to get rid of wrinkles.
- Apply it on your hands before sleeping.
- Massage it for at least 3 to 5 minutes.
- Once this happens, wear cotton gloves and sleep like this throughout the night. Wash
- Your hands with lukewarm water after waking up in the morning.
It is available in almost every season and is one of the most nutritious food. You can also increase your weight and get rid of stomach problems with its help. You can use it for wrinkles in the following way.
- In a bowl, crush the banana with a spoon.
- Keep its consistency like a paste.
- Now apply it on your hands and let it dry.
- Once it dries, wash your hands with lukewarm water.
- Ananya Panday love Masks Made of These Home Ingredients for Beauty Care
- DIY Tips For Knee and Elbow Skin
- Features to Check Before Buying Sunscreen in Winter