To look young and stay fit, of course it is necessary to have a positive attitude, but some changes happen inside the body on which we have little control. After 40, there are many such changes in the body which are not easily controlled even after wanting, especially in women, these changes can be felt more, such as the problem of fat accumulation in the abdomen and abdominal area despite healthy eating habits. Slowing metabolism, having sugar cravings etc.
At the age of 40 plus, as much exercise is necessary for women to stay fit, it is equally important to make some changes in the diet. Nutritionist Anjali Mukherjee shares very simple tips for 40 plus women to stay fit.
Do exercise for 30 minutes
View this post on Instagram
Sharing tips with people, Anjali has written, everything changes after 40. Your metabolism slows down, sugar cravings increase and energy levels drop.
By exercising for just 30 minutes a day and eating for the most health and energy, we can not only increase our strength, lose extra weight, improve our flexibility and balance, look younger and all that after 40.
The main reason for women’s weight gain after 40 is the slowing down of metabolism in the body. Burning calories after 40 is not as effective as before. Despite exercising, fat starts increasing in the abdominal area of women.
In the caption itself, Anjali has also told that in every decade of age, the body’s (BMR) Basal Metabolic Rate decreases by 6 percent. Women whose body starts the process of menopause, their weight is more difficult to control.
Women Should Take Care of These Things for Fitness after 40
1. Include nuts and seeds in the routine as snacks such as almonds, walnuts, pumpkin, seeds, sunflower seeds.
2. Increase protein intake.
3. Exercise more.
4. Include fiber in your diet like sabja seeds, chia seeds or eat isabgol once or twice a day.
5. Eat supplements as per your body’s requirement.
6. If you go out to eat, then avoid eating cereals.
7. Eat whole grains, whole lentils, fresh fruits and fresh vegetables at home.
8. Sleep 8 hours at night.
9. Whatever you eat, eat it wisely.
By adopting these tips as a rule in your life, you will enjoy looking young while staying fit at this stage of age.
- Benefits of Online Banking – What is Online Banking
- Health and Lifestyle Tips to Take From Bhagyashree for Hypertension
- Yoga Mudra You Can Practice to Get rid of Dry Cough