Whether it is pregnant women or new moms, both need to be very careful while choosing skin care products. Because many skin care products contain chemicals that can harm the baby. This is the reason why in this article we will know in detail about the skin care regimen of pregnant women and new moms (Vitamin C and E Skin Care Products).
Pregnant and lactating women have many different skin related problems. By taking proper care of the skin, she can control these problems to some extent. In both these situations, the use of products containing vitamin-C and vitamin-E for the skin is considered safe and beneficial. So let’s know what is the role of Vitamin C and Vitamin E for skin care from pregnant women to new moms.
How Vitamin C And Vitamin E is Effective for Pregnant Women and New Mom Skin Care
Vitamin-C and Vitamin-E are both vitamins as well as antioxidants. The special thing is that the use of both is safe for pregnancy and new mom. Both benefit in many ways in keeping the skin healthy, which are being told through the points below:
- Provides protection against skin damage caused by mux particles.
- Both of these have anti-inflammatory properties, which removes inflammation from the skin.
- Both Vitamin-C and Vitamin-E are considered effective in making the skin glowing.
Keeps skin hydrated.
- In a clinical trial, it was found that using vitamin C twice a day can get rid of pimples.
- Vitamin-C also protects the skin from pigmentation with the harmful rays of the sun.
Pregnant women and New Moms How to include Vitamin C and Vitamin E in their skin care routine?
Women during pregnancy and breastfeeding can include vitamin-C and vitamin-E in their skin care regimen in the following ways:
- You can massage by mixing aloe Vera gel and vitamin-E capsules before sleeping.
- Prepare a face mask by mixing lemon juice and honey with Vitamin-E capsules. It can be applied anytime for 15 minutes.
- You can apply face packs prepared from fruits containing vitamin-C.
- There are pregnancy safe skin care products containing Vitamin-C available in the market. For example, you can use face wash, serum, face cream, etc. containing vitamin-C.
Vitamin C rich cream for pregnant women and New Moms
It can be beneficial for pregnant women and new moms to use The Moms Co’s Natural Vitamin C Face Cream. This face cream makes the skin glowing along with deep hydrating. The company claims that no toxins, sulfates, parabens, etc. have been used for its preparation.
Vitamin-C, Ferulic Acid, Squalene, Canadian Willow Herb have been used as ingredients in this cream. Dermatologist tested, this cream can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Vitamin E Face Serum for Pregnant Women and New Moms
Vitamin E-rich face serums can be made a part of a skin care regimen during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Apart from Vitamin E, this serum contains Hyaluronic Acid, Kakadu Plum, Niacinamide. Kakadu plum is a good source of Vitamin-C. This serum is helpful in repairing the skin by providing moisture. Also it improves the elasticity of the skin. In addition, it acts to rejuvenate the skin by stimulating the production of ceramides.
After reading this article, pregnant and lactating women must have come to know about how to take care of their skin. We hope that through this article, we have been able to answer your skin care questions. Happy and safe pregnancy.