Blemish Treatment – Who doesn’t want flawless and glowing beautiful skin? But oops, these scars – always remain our headache due to some reason or the other. Whether it is due to sunlight or years old injury marks. Getting rid of these spots can be tricky!! So if you are looking for some home remedies for a flawless face by getting rid of these stubborn blemishes quickly, then here is your beauty guide.
Follow These Home Remedies for Flawless Skin – Blemish Treatment
Awesome Lemon Juice
A very effective and easy to find item that can do wonders!! Lemon juice is high in citric acid, which exfoliates the skin as well as removes excess oil and kills acne-causing bacteria. Along with this, it is also very effective in removing stains from the face.
How to Remove Blemishes from Face with The Help of Lemon
– Squeeze lemon and apply its juice on the skin with the help of cotton. Lemon contains a lot of acid, so take care not to leave it on the skin for a long time, doing so can cause skin irritation.
– Do not keep it for more than 10-15 minutes, that much time is enough for lemon juice to work its magic. And then wash the face with cold water and you will get a glowing clean face.
– Drinking lemon water with a teaspoon of honey can also give you a clean face. This is also a good option.
Miracle Tomato Pulp
Since tomatoes are rich in Vitamin-C and antioxidants, this is a great option to get the clear glowing face that you have always wanted. (Blemish Treatment)
How to Remove Blemishes from Face with The Help of Tomato
– Massage the tomato pulp or juice well on your skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Then wash it off with cold water. Isn’t it so easy!! Along with a clean face, it shrinks and eliminates large pores, removes acne and is also helpful in getting rid of suntan.
– To get a healthy and clean face, include fresh tomatoes regularly in your diet.
Healing Sandalwood and Rose Water
Both sandalwood and rose water are effective in getting rid of blemishes and balancing the skin. Using both together gives miraculous results.
How to Remove Blemishes from face with the Help of Sandalwood
– Take equal quantity of sandalwood powder and rose water and make a fine paste.
– Apply this paste well on the face and wash it off as soon as it starts drying.
– Doing this regularly can give you a clean face.
Effective Fenugreek Leaves
If you want to get rid of the marks of dark spots or acne pimples, then also include fenugreek leaves in home remedies for face. (Blemish Treatment)
How to Remove Blemishes from face with the Help of Fenugreek Leaves
– To use fenugreek leaves effectively, mash them well with water and make a paste of them. Apply this paste all over your face and leave it for 20-30 minutes. When it dries completely, wash your face with cold water and use a mild cleanser if needed.
– Fenugreek leaves can also be consumed as a tea. Make tea by adding a little cinnamon with the leaves and ready an easy and effective remedy to reduce the blemishes of the face.
Amazing Banana and Cucumber Pack
Both the ingredients are very effective and if combined they can work wonders too!!
– For fresh and beautiful skin, mash 1/4th large cucumber and 1 banana. Add 1 tbsp honey and the juice of 1 lemon to it.
– Add 2 drops of olive oil to it and mix it well.
– Apply this paste well on the face and leave it on the face for 20-30 minutes or till it dries. Wash it off after drying.
– You can do it whenever you want.
Remember: Prevention is Better Than Cure!
Although these methods are great for getting glowing skin and clear face, but they say that “prevention is better than cure”. So that’s why we are telling you some such methods by adopting which you can stay away from facial scars.
Start Treating The Spots as Soon as They Come
The first step to get rid of facial blemishes is to start treating them as soon as you see them so that they do not grow too much. As soon as you see pimples, blackheads or whiteheads, without wasting time start treating them. And most importantly, don’t scratch your acne at all and don’t try to forcefully remove blackheads or whiteheads.
Take Care of Your Skin Everyday
Whenever you see spots on your face, should you do something about it? Actually this is the reason for your problem because it is important to pay attention to your skin daily. Wash your face regularly with a mild face wash and do a mild exfoliation once a week. And yes it is very important to take off your make-up before sleeping, don’t forget it.
Don’t Spend Too Much Time in The Sun
If you have to spend more time in the sun due to your work or any other reason, then definitely use sunscreen with high SPF. By using SPF daily, you can avoid pigmentation and blemishes.
Apply Calamine Lotion Before Bedtime
If you have oily skin then definitely apply this. It absorbs extra oil from the skin. So make sure to use it to avoid acne.
- Beauty Benefits of Applying Oil to Navel Tips
- Best Flowers For Skin Care and Their Uses
- kumkumadi Face oil Benefits – What is Kumkumadi Tailam
- Beauty Benefits of Cinnamon For Face