Incredibly simple and deliciously satisfying sautéed broccoli (broccoli recipe) is a great recipe to make as a healthy side or main and it’s super easy to make. My easy recipe will be very much liked by the people following vegetarian and vegan diet and if you want, you can make and eat it with potatoes or any other vegetable.
Ingredients for Making Broccoli Curry (Broccoli Recipe)
Broccoli recipe is my favorite dish when it comes to healthy food and it is also very easy to make. Also, you do not need much ingredients to make it and it also contains vitamins including fiber. Apart from this, if you want, you can also make broccoli by mixing different dishes. If you want, you can make it for lunch or dinner. For this you need the following ingredients:
– 3 to 4 cups chopped broccoli
– 3 cups water
– Tsp salt
– 2 Tsp olive oil
– To cup chopped potatoes
– To tsp black pepper
– 2 tsp dried herb
– Salt, as per taste
– 2 to 3 tablespoons water
How to Make Broccoli Vegetable
With the help of our step by step guide, you too can make potato and broccoli curry. We are sure that you will definitely like our recipe.
– Take out the flowers of broccoli and cut it at least (250 grams). Wash them in water for a minute or two and strain. To make this vegetable, you will need 3.5 to 4 cups of chopped broccoli florets. Then peel and wash 1 medium to large potato and cut into to 1-inch cubes. To get 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic, peel a few cloves of garlic and chop them finely.
– Now this step is optional. I usually blanch fresh broccoli by submerging it in hot water for about 2 minutes, and placing it in cold ice water for a minute to stop the cooking process. With its help, broccoli remains crisp after roasting. However, you can skip this step if you wish.
– Once you blanch the broccoli, drain it and keep it aside.
– Next, heat a frying pan or wok on the stovetop over medium heat. Now add olive oil to it, reduce the flame so that it does not burn. Then add finely chopped garlic and mix.
– Now put the chopped potatoes in the pan.
– Mix it until the potatoes are half cooked. Also keep in mind that you keep on roasting the potatoes till they become light crisp and do not stop stirring it.
– Now add broccoli to it.
– Now add 2 tsp dried herb to it and add salt and pepper as per taste. Mix it well.
– Talking about herbs, I have added tsp dried parsley, thyme, basil and oregano.
– If you want, you can use fresh herb instead of dried herb.
– Optionally add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water and so that the potatoes and garlic get cooked well.
– Cover and cook on low flame till the broccoli becomes soft but do not over cook the broccoli as it can spoil the taste of broccoli.
– If the vegetables start sticking to the pan, then add a few splashes of water and mix the vegetables well. Cover the pan and keep cooking.
– If moisture remains in the pan, remove the lid and sauté for a minute so that the water dries up.
– Your vegetable is ready and serve it hot.
Other Ways to Use Broccoli – Uses of Broccoli
Broccoli is very beneficial for health and you can make delicious and healthy broccoli vegetables in other ways too. Here we are going to tell you about some of them broccoli recipe.
1. Baked Broccoli
The uses of broccoli can be combined with fresh, creamy cheese to create an easy, hassle-free bake. If you want, you can also make it at home. Also, children like it very much and on this pretext they eat healthy things too.
2. Broccoli Salad
Crispy broccoli florets, celery, carrots and capsicum are mixed together in this refreshing salad and served with French dressing.
3. Spicy Broccoli
All you need is tamarind, black pepper, spices, curry leaves and 20 minutes to make this broccoli recipe. It is very tasty and you can have it anytime from breakfast to dinner.
4. Broccoli Pasta
With lots of cheese and peppers, this broccoli pasta is a delicious treat to a meal. You can make this recipe in just 15 minutes and all you need is broccoli, chili, paneer and pasta to make it. Also this recipe is very easy to make.
We hope that you must have liked this Broccoli Recipe and if you are also making this recipe then do not forget to tell us about it.