DIY Body Mask for Glowing Skin: You should not always focus only on your face as other parts of your body also need the same care through skincare. It is quite common that we skip body care products and steps on a daily basis. This is because our focus is always on the face and because of this we forget the skin of our body. However, when you notice that head to toe your skin needs care and when you understand this, then the real magic begins. Also, body moisturizers, scrubs and shower gels are part of an essential body care routine, but if you include a body mask in it, it helps to improve your skin even more.
Also, we believe that there are not many body masks available in the market and that is why we have come up with some DIY options for you. From detoxifying your armpits to treating back acne, it shares 4 homemade body mask recipes that you must try today.
DIY Body Mask Care
No matter what your skin type, your armpits often need detoxification. That’s why this DIY underarm mask helps to clear the pores of your pits while also keeping your area clean and odor free.
- Bentonite clay
- Coconut oil
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
How to Make
- Put 2 tbsp bentonite clay in a bowl.
- Now add a tablespoon of coconut oil to it and make a paste. Adjust the quantity of coconut oil and bentonite clay to make a thick paste.
- Now add 3 to 4 drops of tea tree oil and mix once again.
- Now clean your armpit with a wet cloth and then apply the even layer of this mask on your area.
- Let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes and then wipe it off with a wet cloth or wash it off with water.
Do you want to lighten the skin tone of your elbows and knees? If yes, then the answer is turmeric, which is considered a very good skin care ingredient in South Asian culture. It contains antibacterial properties that help in healing and brightening the skin and bring back its natural radiance. In addition, curd also has moisturizing properties, which help to exfoliate the skin and bring back the lost radiance.
- Gram Flour
Make a mask like this
- Mix 1 tbsp turmeric with 5 tbsp gram flour.
- Now add 2 tbsp honey and 2 tbsp curd to it and mix it well.
- Make a paste by mixing all the ingredients well and adjust the quantity of gram flour and curd to the right consistency.
- Apply this paste all over your body and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- After this, remove it with lukewarm water during the shower.
If you have dry patches or dullness on your skin, then this body mask is a very good option for you and you can apply it once a week. Contains honey which is a natural humectant and oats gently exfoliate dead skin and give you radiant glowing skin.
How to Make
- Combine 2 tbsp oats and 1 tbsp honey in a mixing bowl.
- Mix both well and add water as needed to make the paste thick and smooth.
- Cook this paste in the microwave for 15 seconds and then rub it on your body.
- Leave it on for at least 20 minutes and then clean your body with water and soap.
Follow: Join Telegram Channel