If you too are bored of eating parathas every morning and are looking for some different and delicious breakfast recipes, then you will definitely like this breakfast recipe. You can make these on days when you are late to go to work or your kids want something different. That’s because you can make these Spinach and Corn Sandwiches very easily in just 5-7 minutes.
– 1 tsp butter
– 2 tbsp onion
– 1 cup spinach
– 1/2 cup corn
– /2 tsp oregano
– 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
– 1/2 tsp chili flakes
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 4 slices of bread
– 4 tsp green chutney
– 2 cheese slices
Delicious Spinach and Corn Sandwiches in Breakfast Recipe
1. Melt 1 tsp butter on a large tava (griddle) and sauté the onions in it. Now sauté the spinach in it for at least another two minutes.
2. Now add 1/2 cup corn and saute till the corn is cooked well.
3. Now add oregano, chili flakes, black pepper and salt. Saute them and mix them well.
4. Your mixture is ready and keep it aside.
5. Now take two bread slices and apply green chutney on both.
6. Now spread the mixture well on a bread slice. Now place cheese slices on it and cover the other slices.
7. Now toast the sandwich by applying butter on both sides.
8. Your spinach and corn sandwich is ready.
- Poha Recipe
- Dhokla Recipe
- Carrot Recipe
- Sambhar Recipe
- Pav Bhaji Recipe
- Best Quick Sweet Recipes on Raksha Bandhan