After delivery, women will often be heard saying that their hair has reduced after having a baby. It is common for new moms to have hair loss after giving birth. Almost all women have this problem. Some less, some more. For this, they also start taking hair treatment (Tips for Good Hair Growth), but there does not seem to be much benefit.
If you are also a new mom and struggling with hair related problem then this article can be important for you. In this article, we are going to tell you what is suitable for the new mom troubled by the problem of hair after delivery, so that their hair growth becomes the same as before. So, let’s know about the important things that are best for the new mom’s hair growth.
Hair Care Tips for New Moms – Tips for Good Hair Growth
After delivery, most women are troubled by hair loss and thinning. Given below are some such tips, which will help in making the new mom’s hair strong and in good growth.
1. Hot Oil Massage – Hot oil treatment is one of the better ways to strengthen hair and for its good growth. It not only moisturizes the hair, but massaging with it improves blood circulation in the scalp. This helps in good hair growth.
2. Do not over wash the hair – The hair of delivery is very weak due to the sudden drop in hormone levels in the body. In such a situation, frequent hair wash will complain of breakage in the hair. Also the scalp and hair will be dry.
3. Choose the right hair products – Due to the hormonal changes taking place in the body of the woman after delivery, the new mom can have many problems related to the scalp and hair. In such a situation, it is important to choose the right hair products according to the type of hair and scalp. According to experts, always choose sulfate free products for hair. It would be better if you use natural products for hair.
4. Do not comb too much – Avoid combing the hair frequently. Tight tying of hair and excessive combing can lead to more hair fall. So refrain from doing so.
5. Take special care of food and drink – Take a healthy and balanced diet for good, strong and shiny hair. Also drink plenty of water throughout the day.
6. Trimming- To prevent split ends and damaged hair, keep trimming the hair regularly.
Home Remedies will help in the Growth of New Mom’s Hair
In the article you learned about how a new mom should take care of her hair. Below are some home remedies, which can be helpful in new mom’s hair growth.
1. Fenugreek Dana Hair Mask
Soak fenugreek seeds overnight. Get up in the morning and grind it. Hair mask is ready. Apply it on your scalp and hair for an hour. After that wash the hair with normal water. This mask can be used once a week.
2. Shikakai and Amla Hair Mask
Both Shikakai and Amla are considered as a boon for hair. Heat a glass of water in a bowl. When the water comes to a boil, add amla, shikakai powder, reetha powder, linseed seeds to it. When this mixture becomes thick, turn off the flame. After cooling, apply this hair mask for half an hour and wash the hair.
- Tips to Manage Skin Darkening During Pregnancy
- Lip Balm for Baby Chapped Lips
- Celebrity Dietician Rujuta Diwekar Shares Diet Tips for Kids