Tips to Pedicure A Must During Rains At Home: Everyone likes the monsoon season. But getting wet in the rain is more likely to damage your feet. In such a situation, if you do not take proper care of your feet, then your nails may break and cracks may appear in the feet. If you do not want anything to happen to your soft feet, then you must get a pedicure done these days. Only then your feet will remain beautiful even in the rainy season.
Why Pedicure is More Important in Rainy Season?
If you think why you need to have a pedicure during monsoon, then first read these reasons thoroughly –
1. Fungal Infections – In monsoon our feet are in contact with wet and humid areas, which can lead to bacterial and fungal infections. Pedicure helps to clean and sanitize the feet, thereby reducing the risk of infection and maintaining the hygiene of the feet.
2. Soil and dirt – If your feet fall in rain water, soil and dirt get trapped in your nails, which if not removed in time, there is a risk of getting calluses on your feet. Many people have this problem in the rain. Tingling starts in the area around the nail of the thumb.
3. Breakage of nails – If you have a habit of growing long nails then it is better not to grow nails in these days. Because in this season, due to contact with water, the nails become weak and start cracking. Not only this, it also causes pain in the area around the nail.
4. Cracked Heels – The most common problem during monsoon is cracked heels. Many people are suffering from this problem. Heels get cracked if feet are in water for a long time. If dirt accumulates in these ankles, then it can cause you more trouble. Many people complain of heel pain due to accumulation of dirt in these heels.
5. Swelling of the feet – If the feet stay in water for a long time, then the skin of the feet becomes white. If this is not taken care of, then pain starts in the feet.
How to do Pedicure at Home during Monsoon
Now that you know why a pedicure is necessary during monsoon, let us also know how to do it at home. To keep your feet clean and beautiful during monsoon, here we are giving you some home pedicure tips, with the help of which you can do parlor pedicure at home.
- First of all, heat water and add lemon or any antiseptic liquid to it.
- Keep feet in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes
- When the feet become slightly soft, cut the nails of the feet or file them with a nail filer.
- With very delicate hands, remove the dirt accumulated in the nails.
- Wash the feet by rubbing the ankles.
- If you have any foot scrub, apply it and then wash it with water.
- If there is no foot scrub, then take 1 tablespoon of coffee powder and add 1 tablespoon of salt to it and mix it. Now add half a cup of honey to it and add 2-3 drops of any essential oil for fragrance and massage with it.
- After washing your feet, massage your feet with a good moisturizer cream.
- Your easy pedicure is complete. You do not need to go to the parlor for this.
- Monochromatic Nails Tips to Choose Colours
- Neon Color Nails Trend, From Casual Mood to Special Occasions, You Can always Try
- Make your Cuticles and Nails Soft and Strong with These Three DIY Oils
- How To Make Your Nail Polish Matte Beauty Tips
- Bollywood Celebrity Inspired Nails look You Can Try
- Join Telegram Channel